Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe we can draft Taylor Mays, and then traded up into the 1st and grab a pure pass rusher like George Selvie...

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
      maybe we can draft Taylor Mays, and then traded up into the 1st and grab a pure pass rusher like George Selvie...
      George Selvie shouldn't play DE in the NFL though. He'll be pushed around way too much

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        George Selvie shouldn't play DE in the NFL though. He'll be pushed around way too much

yeah, i was actually reading up one the DE's

the one i actually really like if Everette Brown from FSU, hes explosive off the line, and he has a killer spin move
        hes a really good pass rusher

Comment

• You know, I have been actually thinking about the possibilities of taking Mays aswell. Mays is the type of draftpick that could make an instant impact on a team and really push the Bills defense to reach elite status.

The only part I dont like about it is fact that we would be using yet another top pick on secondary. Maybe it is not a bad thing, but it does seem like an over investment.

If Mays isnt the choice I would really like to see our oline addressed, especially the interior, but a tackle is not out of the question.

What are your guys thoughts on the how to adress the online right now. Should it be done through the draft or free agency or both?

Comment

• well, the offensive line..... i think one thing that could help them
            is make them all lose about 20lbs this offseason
            they (aside from butler) look so out of shape

also a center Like Mack wouldnt hurt

Comment

• Too true. I was hoping after getting rid of *shudders* Mike Williams that we were moving in the direction of having an athletic oline. But after what I saw this season I couldnt agree with what you said more.

Yeah, Mack seems like a logical pick, but 12 or where ever the Bills pick would be too high for him and a mid second round pick might be too late.

Comment

• Mack is a beast but I don't think there's that big of a drop off in talent at Center between him and say Antoine Caldwell in round 3

Comment

• Everette Brown is by far my most favorite DE in the draft. I am sure he will skyrocket before the draft though.

I did think of this,

Get Billick as the HC and get Nolan too.
                  Switch to 3-4 Defense
                  Sign Terrel Suggs (Billick would need to make a big push to get him on our team though)
                  Draft Tyson Jackson

Wow.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• What are your thoughts on Jason Brown from Baltimore?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                      What are your thoughts on Jason Brown from Baltimore?
                      Hmmm. Not bad. Too be honest I've been leaning more towards wanting to sign a veteran Center rather than draft one early. I also like that he can play guard if needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                        What are your thoughts on Jason Brown from Baltimore?
                        I honestly have not seen too much of him this year but I was a big fan coming into the season, and I don't think he's had a bad year. I'd be thrilled to get him somehow.

Comment

• lets try and use the draft thread......i know this is kind of all we are living for right now, but if that means this thread fading for a bit then so be it. I am not going to be a hardass on it or anything, but the thread does exist for a reason
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                            lets try and use the draft thread......i know this is kind of all we are living for right now, but if that means this thread fading for a bit then so be it. I am not going to be a hardass on it or anything, but the thread does exist for a reason
                            I post mock drafts in there. All other general draft talk I keep here though

Comment

• alright....maybe we can change that to a mock thread then....hmmm, I'll get on it

Comment

• just realized we had both a mock thread and a draft discussion thread, they are now 1 thread for mocks and we can keep all discussion here.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information