Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who else is a fan of CSPAN?



    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

    Comment


    • The players are happy that Jauron is going to be here next year...
      http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...7-b2d245eb968b


      Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
        The players are happy that Jauron is going to be here next year...
        http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...7-b2d245eb968b
        They've always loved Dick



        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

        Comment


        • Booting Turk, Ryan "**** you" Neill, and The Duke? I'm down.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            Who else is a fan of CSPAN?
            Me!
            throw in Robert Royal too, please. And the cover-2


            Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              The players are happy that Jauron is going to be here next year...
              http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...7-b2d245eb968b
              They love him because Dick doesn't jump down their throats when they play like ass. Mike Singletary would have murdered our OL at the beginning of the year

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                The players are happy that Jauron is going to be here next year...
                http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...7-b2d245eb968b
                Of course they are, he's a players coach. That's all you ever hear is how much the players like Dick.
                Especially Ryan Neill.
                [/immaturity] Sorry. I really am.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                  Me!
                  throw in Robert Royal too, please. And the cover-2
                  Robert Royal isn't bad. He's a more than adequate blocker and is reliable in the intermediate passing game. That's all we really need from our TE with the speed we have at WR

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    Who else is a fan of CSPAN?

                    me, but i would like alot more people to be cut, including kelsay

                    Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                    The players are happy that Jauron is going to be here next year...
                    http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...7-b2d245eb968b
                    its distugsting...... these players are so soft, that it's no wonder why they get physically dominated, and can only beat the teams that are mentally week


                    Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                    Me!
                    throw in Robert Royal too, please. And the cover-2


                    god i hate the cover 2.... i would love for Jerry Gray to come back...
                    some of u might not agree with that

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      Robert Royal isn't bad. He's a more than adequate blocker and is reliable in the intermediate passing game. That's all we really need from our TE with the speed we have at WR
                      That's not registering too well with me.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        That's not registering too well with me.

                        i think he meant reliable.. as in....


                        dropping passes in the 4th quarter
                        fumbling the ball in crucial situations....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          That's not registering too well with me.
                          lol, same with me.
                          I counted at least 3 drops by him vs. the Pats.


                          Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                          Comment


                          • Sorry, earlier in the year he was one of our more consistent targets. Living in San Diego, it's really hard for me to catch a lot of Bills games, especially when they sucked down the stretch

                            Comment


                            • did u guys know

                              in jaurons last year as the Bears coach.. he was 7-9
                              he coached five games as lions HC


                              then 3 straight 7-9 years with us

                              no matter how much talent we bring in.... we will never get over the hump

                              Comment


                              • Kawika Mitchell is sweet on blitzes, he should be going after the QB all the freaking time.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information