This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
    Kawika Mitchell is sweet on blitzes, he should be going after the QB all the freaking time.
    Yeah, when he rushes full head of steam straight through the middle of the line, its like 75% chance he will get a sack.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Talk about starting the offseason on the right foot. 1st we retain everyone, now this:
      http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3806195

I hate life as a bills fan
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I love it. Overrated chumps claiming they're worth millions when in fact they're not worth a spot above Bryan Scott.

I wish we still had Jim Leonhard. He had more heart than anyone on this team, and now he's playing very well in Baltimore. I don't know if he would've done the same with us, he wasn't that great when starting, but it was hard not to like the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          I love it. Overrated chumps claiming they're worth millions when in fact they're not worth a spot above Bryan Scott.

I wish we still had Jim Leonhard. He had more heart than anyone on this team, and now he's playing very well in Baltimore. I don't know if he would've done the same with us, he wasn't that great when starting, but it was hard not to like the guy.
          very good ST guy. I dont think he woulda been great in Buffalo, but yeah he was a good guy to have around......guess we may need to take Mays.......and ignore DE again YAY!!

Comment

• Hey guys, theres a forum mock thats being set up if anybody is interested. There are still something like 12 GM spots available if people are interested.

For people that haven't participated in a forum mock in the past they should check it out, they are tons of fun.

Sign-up deadline is tonight, so try to hurry.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...t=28445&page=3

Comment

• This is a video of the Bills singing "Twelve days of Christmas". I guarantee a laugh.

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lo...9-440044da8fa2

Poz wanted nothing to do with it, McKelvin was uncomfortable, and Lynch was great like always.

Comment

• Half of these guys shouldn't even be on the team

Blake Costanzo just talked

Justin Jenkins did the best

Comment

• Ah man, McKelvin sounds like a little kid. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Half of these guys shouldn't even be on the team

Blake Costanzo just talked

Justin Jenkins did the best
                    I was at the Bills game vs. the Pats.
                    They played the song over the intercom system.

You should've heard Jenkins - his voice was ringing throughout the stadium. It was pretty funny.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                      I was at the Bills game vs. the Pats.
                      They played the song over the intercom system.

You should've heard Jenkins - his voice was ringing throughout the stadium. It was pretty funny.
                      Yeah his voice was insanely loud haha...they played it like 10 times haha

Comment

• I <3 Marshawn :D

Comment

• Ahhhh man, what is your predictions on our record next year?

I always say we will be around .500 coming into the season, but honestly, I think we will be 3-13

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                            Ahhhh man, what is your predictions on our record next year?

I always say we will be around .500 coming into the season, but honestly, I think we will be 3-13
                            a lot depends on the offseason and trent's development (which will honge on the offseason anyway imo), so its too early to call imo

Comment

• Optimistically I think we can go 9-7. Realistically it is more like 7-9

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                Optimistically I think we can go 9-7. Realistically it is more like 7-9
                                7-9. The Jauron Special!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information