X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rocco31fb
    49ersfan_87 wrote:
    Is this game going to be blacked out once again?

Yes....
    Id like to promote Booty Yoga Ballet as the most ridiculous blackout Paid Programming yet.....................Thank god for 96.9

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by MaddenPlayer52
      anyone wanna do a avatar bet on the game this weekend ? loser wears the other teams avatar for a while.
      I don't really think anyone cares about the outcome of this game.

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

• i have been on the patrick willis bandwagon for a while now. I want Fletch back but dont see it happening.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• and, for the record, I think Spikes will return to form next year with a whole offseason of rest.

Comment

• Lindell was signed to a 5 year $10 mil contract today! Great news. Now they should look toward Fletch and Clemments. Bills have a ton of cap space in the off-season to work with, look for them to make a splash in Free Agency.

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

• Originally posted by rocco31fb
              Lindell was signed to a 5 year $10 mil contract today! Great news. Now they should look toward Fletch and Clemments. Bills have a ton of cap space in the off-season to work with, look for them to make a splash in Free Agency.
              HAH! not likely bro, I wish, but not likely. We are cheap ass mother *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Ghost
                Indeed, more Kiwaukee Thomas and Matt Morgan escapades are being seen in the future.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl
                  Originally posted by Space Ghost
                  Indeed, more Kiwaukee Thomas and Matt Morgan escapades are being seen in the future.
                  I think we will see 1 big signing, whether it be Clements, Fletch or someone else. And we have not really been that cheap, just didnt make flashy signings. Schobel and McGee and Peters got big extensions in the past 2 years. Also, Villareal and Tripplett were not small signings by any means.

Comment

• I'm just so happy about Lindell!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl
                      Originally posted by Space Ghost
                      God I hate Kiwaukee Thomas. Our CBs are going to be such garbage next year, unless Youboty is something special that we haven't seen

Comment

• One more overlooked signing that I want to get done is Mike Gandy.

I'm reading an article about Rosenhaus wanting to get serious on McGahee extension talks. Nothing significant about the article really, just some between the lines stuff about it going to be expensive

Comment

• sign back clements and fletch fo sho, but hopefully not long-term for fletch, maybe a 2 year deal with the option to extend to a 5 year or something. Clements should get a 4 or 5 year deal probably. I really hope we at least pursue Steinbach. I don't really know what our personel like on the offensive line, but I wouldn't mind seeing Leonard Davis starting on the right side of the line next year either. I just want a good offensive line.

Anyways, I am going to start a pledge to send Rian Lindell to the windiest place on the earth to practice kicking in the off season, anyone agree to this idea?

Comment

• I don't really see how you're going to get much better at kicking into the wind coming directly at you. But if it let's us know his range then that'd be nice to avoid the heartbreak of a whole city (everybody in Buffalo knew we wouldn't convert that 4th down)

Comment

• mcgee, could u post the link to that article if you have it. I am surprised they are talking because someone I know who is friends with willis told me that he is leaving unless he is franchised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S
                                mcgee, could u post the link to that article if you have it. I am surprised they are talking because someone I know who is friends with willis told me that he is leaving unless he is franchised.
                                It was in the newspaper, I don't know if I could find it online. It was more Rosenhaus than McGahee, but McGahee is quoted as to saying "I think I'm due. I don't know if the Bills will do something or not. We'll just have to see. What I've done here should speak for itself."
                                Rosenhaus said he approached the Bills about an extension earlier in the year, and he hopes to get into serious discussion after the season is over.
                                Yeah, Willis never seemed thrilled to be in Buffalo and I'm not reading too much into anything right now, but who knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information