This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
    This free agency has been REALLY slow and boring, no big signings yet.
    We're never really FA contenders so yeah.......

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      We're never really FA contenders so yeah.......
      I know but c'mon... Atleast a couple mediocre to slightly above average signings would be nice! Throw me a frikkin' bone here.

Comment

• If we sign Coles, who do we cut?

Jenkins?
        Roscoe?
        Reed?

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• my guess would be Roscoe or Reed

Comment

• I don't want Coles... not for the money he's asking. I think if Steve Johnson is a diamond in the rough, we're A-OK at receiver. Evans, Reed, SJ, Roscoe, Hardy. We look pretty good. We'd look even better with a TE to compliment those guys.

Comment

• It is pretty obvious that we are still very limited in FA because we just don't have the revenue to throw around. We'll wait till the high price guys go and try and find a few gems from the remaining group.
              And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Roscoe Parish

What do you think he would get the bills in a trade?

Comment

• Please post in the discussion thread.

Anyways, not much. I would rather have him on our team to make PR returns and make the occasional highlight play than to trade him for crap. We gave him a new contract in the beginning of the season. Besides, who knows if we are even going to get Coles. I am calling it right now, he is going to be a Jet next year.

Comment

• keep everything in the threads I designated......going to move this now.
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I see no chance of us getting Coles anymore. He is going to visit Cinncy tomorrow. Is there anything on Waters that is new?

Comment

• well.........Coles left cinci with no contact and apparently we have signed drayton florence, so that something.

Comment

• I just don't get it.

Cut a QB, then sign a QB
                          Cut a OG, then sign a OG
                          Cut a CB, then sign a CB

We aren't progressing. I am getting really fumed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
                            I just don't get it.

Cut a QB, then sign a QB - It was JP. Everyone knew this was coming.
                            Cut a OG, then sign a OG - $$$ (Hangartner is center for us, anyway)
                            Cut a CB, then sign a CB - $$$

We aren't progressing. I am getting really fumed.
                            Reasons in bold. Simple enough. You can't expect the Bills to progress too much in FA.

Florence is about what we needed to bring in at CB, but I've never been a huge fan. There was a lot of talk about bringing him in last year and I wasn't thrilled, after his year in Jacksonville that has dropped even further.
                            Last edited by SuperMcGee; 03-04-2009, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• yeah I don't love Florence but as a nickel, he's pretty solid.

Comment

• Jabari Greer

Can some Bills' fans tell me what I should maybe expect from Greer going into next season?
                                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information