Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please dont start new threads....gonna move this. Greer is really good tho.........a bit of a risk as a full time starter I guess, but Bills fans loved him as a flex guy between the nickel and #2 and he has awesome potential.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Greer's game is all about confidence. When he is on its really tough to do anything against him. When hes off, there are going to be a lot of quick short passes completed against him.

Comment

• Well, Greer signed with New Orleans so I guess Florence is our new starter. Should suit a Cover 2 style of play.
        And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
          Well, Greer signed with New Orleans so I guess Florence is our new starter. Should suit a Cover 2 style of play.
          McCoverage will start.......Florence will be the nickel

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
            McCoverage will start.......Florence will be the nickel
            True. McKelvin and McGee should start.
            And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Wow, have fun with the complaints, locker room divisions, dropped passes and all around headaches this year. Good luck is all I can say.

Comment

• Originally posted by gameplaya2435 View Post
                Wow, have fun with the complaints, locker room divisions, dropped passes and all around headaches this year. Good luck is all I can say.
                Oh we will sir. I am pumped.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by gameplaya2435 View Post
                  Wow, have fun with the complaints, locker room divisions, dropped passes and all around headaches this year. Good luck is all I can say.
                  Better than trying to make fun out of whatever the hell Turk and Dick had planned before this.

Comment

• I am shocked that they would want to subject this young, rebuilding team to the T.O. virus. I'm not sure Edwards will survive. A one-year deal is perfect, though.

Best of luck, Buffalo.
                    Last edited by S4L; 03-07-2009, 05:09 PM.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                    Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

• one year should work: I will copy what I put in the TO thread:

TO is still a douche and always will be a douche, but I gotta think he has a plan here. It seems he is going to come in, own for a year, and then leave because god knows he doesnt want to be in Buffalo. As a Bills fan.....thats fine by me. He wont destroy the team in one year and if he does he is gone anyway......seems fairly safe to me. I have to at least applaud the attempt to win here by the Bills and one year minimizes the risk by a lot and if it works out, 6.5 is dirt cheap for TO.

Comment

• Wow!! I am almost speechless.

My first thought was "really!... really?.... umm.."

But now im settled and have decided that this was actually a decent move.

I completely agree with Rob on this. TO picked the Bills for a reason. He definitely has a plan here. Let's just hope it all works out for the best.

Still unbelieveable.. Hey. Maybe Julius Peppers will want to be a Bill too!

Comment

• I can't tell you how disappointed I am with my team right now.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            I can't tell you how disappointed I am with my team right now.
                            Says the Rangers fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                              Says the Rangers fan.
                              Hey! It was just that one night! I swear! Hell I even had my Kaleta t-shirt jersey under it the whole time!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Signing T.O. is a great move!

We finally have a player on our team who is better than someone else on the other team.

Who in the league (let alone our division) can match up against Evans and T.O. ???

This one signing finally gives us a superstar who will sell tickets and bring some attention to Buffalo. I'm so sick of watching the NFL network and hearing all about Pittsuburgh, Dallas, Washington, Philly and New England.

Get your popcorn ready T.O. is bringing Buffalo back baby!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information