Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Dallas had a way to make a move for Peters, we sure could use him, but I hear he wants to be the top paid LT in the league and we probably can't afford that...It's a risk to give him that much money if he doesn't pick up his play but it's also risky to let him go to another team.

I don't know if you'd get a Jared Allen package because his last season wasn't as strong where as Allen was coming off an incredible year with no help around him...If you want to maximize what you get out of TO and Edwards, you have to re-sign the guy, too much potential left untapped.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      We won't get rid of Peters, thats obviously not what Ralph is thinking. The man is 90 and he wants playoff football back in Buffalo. I think we hold on to Peters......maybe an extension gets done, maybe not.

BTW, I was just perusing the RFA lists and Richie Incognito could be an interesting guy........can play C or G and has been real solid the past 2 years. He would fit in nicely on our line and give us some flexibility in the draft. Only problem I see with that is that a 3rd round pick is the compensation, which is a bit high.
      Incognito is a character concern. I mean he won't divide the locker room like TO.....

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        Incognito is a character concern. I mean he won't divide the locker room like TO.....
        I know.......I figure if were going for it tho, then we might as well go for it........maybe not the best strategy, but it is something to think about imo

Art, what big name OG are still out there?
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          Rest of the off-season
          by art vandelay

The TO signing marked the big splash and turning point of our off-season. However, we need to finish strong if we want to make the playoffs.

1) Extend Peters. With our LG hole on the OL, I can't see us trading Peters to crete a hole at LT too. Give the man his money.

2) Trade our 4th round pick for Brian Waters. I'm normally not big on trades for vets but with the 1 year TO acquisition it's exciting to think what we could do this year and I don't want to start Kirk Chambers at LG (he's a great backup though).

3) Sign LB Cato June. Fits our system well, he visited, and we are weak at LB.

1) DB Malcolm Jenkins (Ohio State): Will play FS his first season then could shift to CB if we can't re-sign McGee next season or if he doesn't play well as a S.

2) DE Connor Barwin (Cincinnati): A DE that has Jared Allen potential. Has all of the tools that you look for in a top DE but just raw at this point. Can be a situational pass rusher this season and eventually grow into a 3 down DE.

3) TE Chase Coffman (Missouri): Really underrated right now. Can stretch the seam, has great hands, great measurables. This is a good TE class so Coffman falls a little due to injury.

4) Traded for Brian Waters

5) LB Tyrone McKenzie (South Florida) - Familiar with Bills coaches, can play MLB, athletic, versatile.

6) DT Clinton McDonald (Memphis) - Good guy for our DT rotation.

7) OL TJ Lang (Eastern Michigan): Good developmental prospect and depth.

Some UDFA's:
          DE Brandon Swain (West Texas A&M)
          WR Jordan Norwood (Penn State)
          QB Chris Crane (Boston College)
          Interesting top 3 with good plan for contending while TO is on board. I really don't like Coffman all that much since we need a TE who can open up holes for Lynch much more than a receiving TE. Jenkins is intriguing because he really suits a Cover 2 team although #11 is a bit too high for him but is a possibility.
          And proud of it!!!

Comment

• 1. andre smith - ot
            2. william moore - s/cb
            3. connor barwin - olb
            4. cornelius ingram - te
            5. javon ringer - rb
            6. travis bright - g
            7. david johnson - qb

Comment

• Anyone know the reason for why T.O was a no show today? Just curious.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                Anyone know the reason for why T.O was a no show today? Just curious.

I heard that he was vacationing somewhere.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  Anyone know the reason for why T.O was a no show today? Just curious.
                  Probably doing sit-ups in his drive way.

Comment

• per text...
                    "The NFL has announced that the Buffalo Bills will visit Foxboro to play the New England Patriots on Monday, Sept. 14 at 7PM."

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                      per text...
                      "The NFL has announced that the Buffalo Bills will visit Foxboro to play the New England Patriots on Monday, Sept. 14 at 7PM."
                      As it is, I don't care much for that opening.
                      But if we win, it will be the greatest thing ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        As it is, I don't care much for that opening.
                        But if we win, it will be the greatest thing ever.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I like the opener vs the Pats because Billy Boy wont have tape of our offense with TO, sucks we wont have Lynch, but I love me some Fred Jackson.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I like it alot because:

We have had bad luck with MNF games.

We always lose to the Pats at Home.

Lynch is suspended.

If you spread those things out, that would be 2 or 3 loses. However put all that in one game and you just have 1 loss! If we win, that will be amazing.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• At least we know that Freddy can run on the Patriots with 9 in the box. Imagine what he'll do with some room!

(I still don't like it)

Comment

• When did we sign J. Scott? I must've been sleeping....

He was a good prospect when he came out a few years ago. I remember his bench press was brutal though. Is he signed long term???

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information