Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will say tho......the option of pairing Roscoe with with Peters and a later round selection for a top 6 pick this year could be an interesting option. That way we could maybe do something like Rak and Oher, Curry and Oher, or Smith and Brown if the Rams bit.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      as much as I love Roscoe......we don't need him. Reed is better in the slot and I want to see Leodis on PR duty. If we can squeeze a 3rd that would be pretty sweet, but I am expecting a 4th which is decent value I guess.
      I'd say we could have 4 receivers who are better than Roscoe as it is and another with a boatload of potential. He has had slight issues. McKelvin and even Freddy would still give us a great punt return, but I'd hate to lose the guy who could very well be the best PR in the league when we're a team that is so reliant on getting huge contributuons from our special teams. Our offense has been pathetic for years and we can't afford to lose the field position battle. McKelvin should be a really good returner there, but I wouldn't be so sure that they want to give him every opportunity.
      I would dish Roscoe for a decent price, but you hate to part with anyone who is the best at what they do.

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      I will say tho......the option of pairing Roscoe with with Peters and a later round selection for a top 6 pick this year could be an interesting option. That way we could maybe do something like Rak and Oher, Curry and Oher, or Smith and Brown if the Rams bit.
      Wouldn't be enough for a pick like that.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Wouldn't be enough for a pick like that.[/QUOTE]

For a potentially elite LT that is already proven? Im pretty sure there will be some teams interested in the top 10 of the draft if it comes down to trading Peters.

Didn't the Bills trade a 9th overall for a backup QB back in the day?? It would be nice if we could somewhat make up for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          I'd say we could have 4 receivers who are better than Roscoe as it is and another with a boatload of potential. He has had slight issues. McKelvin and even Freddy would still give us a great punt return, but I'd hate to lose the guy who could very well be the best PR in the league when we're a team that is so reliant on getting huge contributuons from our special teams. Our offense has been pathetic for years and we can't afford to lose the field position battle. McKelvin should be a really good returner there, but I wouldn't be so sure that they want to give him every opportunity.
          I would dish Roscoe for a decent price, but you hate to part with anyone who is the best at what they do.

Wouldn't be enough for a pick like that.
          I really don't want to trade Parrish.
          I still feel that we aren't using him correctly. He is so shift, and can break an unlimited amount of tackles, but we still don't put the ball in his hands enough. They should have more go routes with him, screens, slants, anything that will allow him to use his quickness and great cutting abilities to his advantage.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• We knew we going to have a tough schedule.......and we know schedules are overrated. That said.....I think having the Colts last could be huge.......seeing as we may be battling it out and they could have everything locked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
              We knew we going to have a tough schedule.......and we know schedules are overrated. That said.....I think having the Colts last could be huge.......seeing as we may be battling it out and they could have everything locked up.
              They took the Jets game. You should know, that is a game you just don't take away!

Comment

• Yeah, thats pretty g a y.......

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  They took the Jets game. You should know, that is a game you just don't take away!
                  I know how ****** up is that? Hopefully our tickets will be selected for Toronto doubt it though.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• So looks like Peters will be traded to Philly sometime soon. I hope we can get a 1st round pick out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      So looks like Peters will be traded to Philly sometime soon. I hope we can get a 1st round pick out of it.
                      I think a 1st will come of this for sure. Then what does Buff do?

DE and Mack or what?
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post

DE and Mack or what?
                        DE and Pettigrew/Oher......look Mack/Unger in round 2. That would be my plan anyway.

Comment

DE and Mack or what?
                          Probably depends which 1st they get...

I can see at 21. them selecting Pettigrew.

At 28. Pettigrew if he is still there, but if not definitely Mack.

11. is still a huge question mark, but I'd guess they'd take a DE, that'd probably be their best bet.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• per pfw it is for the 28th overall pick, as long as a 2nd-day pick, and late 2010 pick.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

DE and Mack or what?
                              I think we'd go for a guy like Oher with our 1st pick and then best available DE later on.

Comment

• **** how about this!

1. pettigrew
                                1b. everette bronw/ayers/English (if they were to drop ;))
                                2. eric wood/unger
                                Last edited by bored of education; 04-17-2009, 12:52 PM.
                                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information