This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    I think we'd go for a guy like Oher with our 1st pick and then best available DE later on.
    I smell Larry English at 28...

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      **** how about this!

1. pettigrew
      1b. everette bronw/ayers/English (if they were to drop ;))
      2. eric wood/unger

What do we do at LT?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• 21 would make this way sweeter.........I still like it tho. Maybe we still try to trade down from 11?
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I think we go like this

1. Michael Oher (athletic OL who i feel is similar to Peters. I don't like him nearly as much though)
          1b. Alex Mack
          2. Michael Johnson
          3. Richard Quinn

Comment

• Oh yeah LT duhhh

Oher at number 11 then
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• #11 + #42 for #4 (Eugene Monroe)?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiFan24 View Post
                #11 + #42 for #4 (Eugene Monroe)?
                That's probably not enough to move up, but i could see them attempting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiFan24 View Post
                  #11 + #42 for #4 (Eugene Monroe)?
                  It'd more likely have to be #11 and #28 with a 4th rounder thrown in to move into the top 5

Comment

• Even though Peters had a rough year they got some very good value for him.
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• So, if we were to do that trade (11/28/4th) for #4...

1.) Eugene Monroe - OT
                      2.) Michael Johnson - DE
                      3.) Andy Levitre - OG
                      4.) Tyrone McKenzie - OLB (I have this 4th in here assuming that the 2nd day pick we received from Philly is a 4th)

thoughts?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I dont want a trade up.......a trade down from 11 makes more sense imo. Move down for an OT/Pettigrew and stockpile picks to build up the trenches in the middle rounds. Landing Oher or Pettigrew in the 1st and a combo of 2 of Mack/Unger/Johnson/English in the 2nd would be tight
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Waiting for BufFan...

(just noticed that BufFan sounds like Guffman. Awesome)

Need a new LT out of this. Let's try to get some great pieces out of those first three picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            It'd more likely have to be #11 and #28 with a 4th rounder thrown in to move into the top 5
                            The chart says it's fine; #11, #42, and a fourth would make it completely even. If you give #11 and #28, you're losing value. Not to mention, those higher picks are a a lot less valuable to the teams that are desperate to get out. Could you see the Bills at least exploring the possibility of a trade up?

Comment

• I don't see why the Bills would trade up. We have too many holes. Unless they are like in love with Aaron Curry or Eugene Monroe, I think we stay put or trade down even. Remember, we are cheap and probably don't want to pay two first rounders.

Comment

• yeah, I don't see you trading up.

So, at 11 do you guys take Pettigrew, Oher, or Ayers?

Pettigrew/English(de)/Best OT
                                or
                                Oher/English/Shawn Nelson(te)
                                or
                                Ayers(de)/Beatty(ot)/Shawn Nelson(te)

*edit* screwed up first list
                                Last edited by shady00; 04-19-2009, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information