Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would we trade up???????????? We traded Peters since he wanted a lot of money.

Comment

• Originally posted by shady00 View Post
      yeah, I don't see you trading up.

So, at 11 do you guys take Pettigrew, Oher, or Ayers?

Pettigrew/English(de)/Shawn Nelson(te)
      or
      Oher/Beatty(ot)/Shawn Nelson(te)
      or
      Ayers(de)/Beatty(ot)/Shawn Nelson(te)
      Those drafts are a little off. 2 TE in one, 2 OT in another.
      Anyway, Oher is who I am hoping for.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        Waiting for BufFan...

(just noticed that BufFan sounds like Guffman. Awesome)

Need a new LT out of this. Let's try to get some great pieces out of those first three picks.

im here

i understand the peters trade, but i dont like it...

BUT i do think that the FO wouldnt have done this if Jauron wasnt high on Demetrius Bell... either that, or they love one of the OT's in the draft

Comment

• http://www.profootballcentral.com/

Bills Looking Into Acquiring John Henderson
          April 17th, 2009 No Comments

The Buffalo Bills could now be trying to trade there new fourth round draft pick that they just acquired from the Philadelphia Eagles (121 overall) to the Jacksonville Jaguars for defensive tackle John Henderson, which would reunite Marcus Stroud and Henderson who were a dynamic duo in Jacksonville for several years, several sources tell ProFootballCentral. There are many outlets that are labeling the Bills in need for a tackle, defensive end and tightend and while those three needs are correct, so is the need for a dominate defensive tackle to line up next to Pro Bowler Marcus Stroud. The Bills do have Kyle Williams, Spencer Johnson and former first round draft pick John McCargo all on there roster but as of now, none of them have established themselves as a legitimate starter next to Stroud. Henderson, did have a drop off year last year and may have fell out of favor with head coach Del Rio who is rumored to be looking to go young at the defensive tackle position and has been pondering trading the eight year veteran. One thing that is for sure, is that if the Bills don’t think that Henderson is an intense player then they need to look at this video.

I'm LOVING this. Get it done.

We also signed Dominic Rhodes. Good signing for a #3, IMO. He will obviously be #2 when Lynch is out. Interested in the terms of the deal, I know the length is 2 years.

Comment

• Henderson and Stroud would be awesome in Buffalo. That kind of pressure up the middle will allow us to wait until later in the draft to take a DE. It also will help us stop Ronnie Brown and Thomas Jones

Comment

• Would be so sick. Stroud and Henderson with Williams and Spencer Johnson would make a great 4 man rotation. Then McCargo is a wildcard, he could be great without Kollar or could just get worse. You never know.

Comment

• I am for it, only a 4th, heck yea

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Henderson and Stroud would be awesome in Buffalo. That kind of pressure up the middle will allow us to wait until later in the draft to take a DE. It also will help us stop Ronnie Brown and Thomas Jones
                  I agree, DE most certainly becomes a middle tiered need, and maybe it allows us to work on a 3rd round project such as Sidbury or Moore, or even waiting for a Phil Hunt of sorts.

Does anyone else feel like we should address DB in the 2nd? Sean Smith would make me cum my pants

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    I agree, DE most certainly becomes a middle tiered need, and maybe it allows us to work on a 3rd round project such as Sidbury or Moore, or even waiting for a Phil Hunt of sorts.

Does anyone else feel like we should address DB in the 2nd? Sean Smith would make me cum my pants
                    Smith would be really intriguing since he could probably play CB or S. Put him at S this season then depending if we can re-sign (or even try to re-sign) McGee next off-season and how Florence does, he could play CB next year if need be.

Comment

• I agree, I would really like to get Smith.
                      The Henderson idea would be nuts. Williams and Johnson off the bench, I'd love that.

Comment

• Two dominant defensive tackles again... (tears) Wow we need to get this done! Having Ted Washington and Pat Williams and then losing them still hurts. It would be sooo nice to have that kind of force inside again. Especially if all we give up is a forth!

Stroud became his former dominant self after joining the Bills, so why not Henderson as well. Again. Let's get this done Bills!

Side note. That Youtube clip of Henderson was sick. I miss getting fired up like that before a game.

Comment

• <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• "You gotta make blood come to the mouth!!" Hahaha, yes! Damn I love football.

Comment

• hey ruthlessrussian, where'd you play? I moved to SB from Buffalo before high school - Dos Pueblos. You?

EDIT: actually I think I asked you like 3 years ago ha, forgot you've been on the board since 05 too
                              Last edited by calibill2; 04-18-2009, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by calibill2 View Post
                                hey ruthlessrussian, where'd you play? I moved to SB from Buffalo before high school - Dos Pueblos. You?

EDIT: actually I think I asked you like 3 years ago ha, forgot you've been on the board since 05 too
                                Do people make fun of you for saying 'pop'? I moved to NYC and people don't let me live it down

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information