Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    Do people make fun of you for saying 'pop'? I moved to NYC and people don't let me live it down
    it's soda. people who say pop make me angry

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      it's soda. people who say pop make me angry
      It has and will always be 'pop'. What the **** is soda?




      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        It has and will always be 'pop'. What the **** is soda?


        obviously soda is for baking, cleaning, and deodorizing.
        If you want a nice, cool, refreshing drink, you must be wanting 'pop'


        Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

        Comment


        • Visits

          I am writing a short piece on every team's plethora of prospect visits. Where can I find a full list for Buffalo?

          Pittsburgh Steelers Florida Gators Pittsburgh Penguins

          Comment


          • no clue, but there is no creating threads around these parts.........moving this to general discussion.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ChosenOne View Post
              I am writing a short piece on every team's plethora of prospect visits. Where can I find a full list for Buffalo?
              I don't know, but if you find this list, I'll be very interested in seeing this. I know Draft Daddy may have a list of players the Bills talked to at the Combine



              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

              Comment


              • How do you guys like my ideal draft?

                1) Andre Smith (OT) / Michael Oher (OT)
                1) Alex Mack (C)
                2) Michael Johnson (DE)
                3) Travis Beckum (TE)
                4) Rhett Bomar (QB) / Chip Vaughn (S)
                4) Cornelius Lewis (OG)
                5) Trade for Bobby Carpenter (OLB) / Terrance Taylor (DT)
                6) Zack Follett (LB)
                7) David Veikune (DE)
                2015 Bills Draft:

                This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

                Comment


                • What are your guys thoughts on what will happen in the draft after the Peters trade? Will you targeting Mack at #28? Anybody else that seems likely there? Pettigrew if he slips, maybe a reach for Jared Cook?

                  And will the tackle spot definitely be addressed early? Kind of seems like a waste to trade a tackle just to draft a tackle, though Peters was disgruntled so it makes a little more sense. Saw on the last page there's some interest in drafting Oher. I'd presume you guys would pass on Andre Smith if he slips because of the emphasis on character?

                  Also saw rotoworld say that Langston Walker is the starting LT at the moment. Does that mean you really need to address LT somehow to move him back to the right side, or is there enough faith in his ability there that you could draft a right tackle?

                  Sorry for all the questions, just was curious about what you guys are going to do this year after the trade. Seems like you'll be in really good position to fill some holes.
                  Last edited by derza222; 04-20-2009, 11:37 AM.

                  Comment


                  • All good questions, and ones that we're all asking.

                    I would really be against taking Cook at that spot. Pettigrew I would love there, though.

                    Ideally, we keep Walker at RT. I'm hoping for Oher, but I really have no idea. Walker played well at LT for us but he's great at RT and a full time transition probably wouldn't do him good. I'm looking for a new LT.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                      What are your guys thoughts on what will happen in the draft after the Peters trade? Will you targeting Mack at #28? Anybody else that seems likely there? Pettigrew if he slips, maybe a reach for Jared Cook?

                      And will the tackle spot definitely be addressed early? Kind of seems like a waste to trade a tackle just to draft a tackle, though Peters was disgruntled so it makes a little more sense. Saw on the last page there's some interest in drafting Oher. I'd presume you guys would pass on Andre Smith if he slips because of the emphasis on character?

                      Also saw rotoworld say that Langston Walker is the starting LT at the moment. Does that mean you really need to address LT somehow to move him back to the right side, or is there enough faith in his ability there that you could draft a right tackle?

                      Sorry for all the questions, just was curious about what you guys are going to do this year after the trade. Seems like you'll be in really good position to fill some holes.
                      Like McGee said, I'd be angry if we drafted Cook because we have two TEs on our roster that are one-dimensional(albeit not as athletic) receiving TEs. We really need that punishing outside blocker who can help spring a few big runs to the outside. The guy I'm loving is Richard Quinn from UNC. I think he'd be a great 3rd round pick for us.

                      I'm not 100% sure if I like Walker on the left side but I'm certain I'd prefer him there over a rookie to start the season. I think we can draft a player in round 2 to plug in at RT and gradually build him up to be a LT. A guy like Troy Kropog or Phil Loadholt could be key here.

                      Comment


                      • 1) PETTIGREW PETTIGREW PETTIGREW
                        1) William Beatty OT UCONN
                        2) Eric Wood C Louisville
                        3) GET JOHN HENDERSON IF HES AVAILABLE, WTF!
                        4) David Bruton S Notre Dame
                        4) Kaluka Maiava LB USC
                        5) Will Davis DE Illinois
                        6) Drew Willy QB Buffalo
                        7) Brandon Walker OG Oklahoma

                        I don't really care what OT is on the board at 11. If we don't pick Pettigrew I'll be disappointed, and if we go DE I'll probably be pissed. The only 1st round DE I like at all is Larry English.

                        Pick up Beatty and Wood with the next two picks, get some talented prospects into the offensive line. Then trade for John Henderson if hes available. If they'll consider a 4th round offer, send them a ******* 3rd rounder and get this done, pairing Stroud and Henderson up with Williams and Johnson off the bench would be unreal.

                        Then in the late rounds we pick up a big athletic safety prospect, a feisty LB prospect, a DE who had a weak senior season but was a monster as a Junior, then a local practice squad quarterback and a guard prospect.

                        Basically, as long as we get Pettigrew I won't be too disappointed. This seems like a really ****** draft to have lots of picks in though, to be honest.

                        Comment


                        • I hope we can deal at least one of the three guys rumored to be on the block - Parrish, Simpson, Kelsay - on draft day. I really think we should try to get some mid-late rounders then try to package those with our #28 to move up for Pettigrew. We might need to trade up to as high as 21 if Moreno goes before Philly. This is assuming we get either an LT or DE at 11.

                          Comment


                          • Damn the Eagles and not given us the 21 pick.

                            Has anybody heard anything knew on the Henderson deal? I can't find anything on it.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
                              Damn the Eagles and not given us the 21 pick.

                              Has anybody heard anything knew on the Henderson deal? I can't find anything on it.
                              Don't think it's going to happen. I think it was more speculation than anything else unfortunately.

                              Comment


                              • Yeah... I figured that but I just do not want to believe it.. yet haha.

                                With three players on the trading block, it will be interesting to see if we do make any more deals come draft day. We definitely could use more picks to be able to navigate about the draft to where we want to.

                                I heard Parrish to the Steelers fell through though. It sucks in a way but I still wouldn't mind seeing him in a Bills uni next season.

                                Kelsay I don't think will go.

                                But Simpson, I could care less at this point. Trade him for what we can.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information