Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd absolutely love if the Bills were to go out and sign Leroy Hill.
    We freed up some cap space by trading Peters, so why not use it at a position of need?

Hopefully we'll be able to move back into the 3rd, and maybe pick a TE (Nelson/Cook)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Personally I absolutely LOVE what the Bills did on Day 1. I really really liked every single player we drafted. This does not happen often with the guys we draft but I liked all of them as prospects. Hopefully we can continue it today in just about 6 picks from now.

Comment

• I'm with you on this one Art. I'm really liking this draft especially with Nelson in the 4th. I still have mixed feelings on Maybin but the Bills obviously liked him so I'm going to trust he was the right guy. The rest of the draft has just been solid.

Comment

• Love the Shawn Nelson pick. Hopefully he can put on some good weight on an NFL program.

Now if we can sign LeRoy Hill we've filled all our needs nicely.

Dick Jauron kind of insinuated that Brad Butler might play T which is what I was hoping.

In 2010 I can see our Offensive Line looking like this...........

Demetrius Bell-LT
          Eric Wood-LG
          Geoff Hangartner-C
          Andy LeVitre-RG
          Brad Butler-RT

That line could kill if Bell develops like the Front Office and Coaching Staff thinks he can.

Comment

• No more Walker? Even a year from now, he's by far our best tackle and a very well liked guy in this organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              No more Walker? Even a year from now, he's by far our best tackle and a very well liked guy in this organization.
              This is true, Walker will be a fixture in this line for at least the next three years like it or not

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Nic Harris is a nice experiment at LB.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Harris can play all over. The Bills definitely value versatility when drafting and signing players.

Comment

• Cary Harris! Haha! I called this one in my last mock. The only pick I got right.

However now we are loaded at DB. I wonder if he'll make the cut..

Comment

• i got none of the picks right lol

i really do like our draft though

Comment

• LT - Walker
                        LG - Wood
                        C- Hangartner
                        RG - Levitre
                        RT - Butler

That's how our OL will look.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
                          LT - Walker
                          LG - Wood
                          C- Hangartner
                          RG - Levitre
                          RT - Butler

That's how our OL will look.
                          I'd switch Wood and Hangartner

Comment

• Ellis Lankster :(

Comment

• The silver lining of drafting these CB's means that there is hope that that POS Drayton Florence does not make the team. Hopefully he is our Will James of last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                I'd switch Wood and Hangartner
                                I would too, but Russ Brandon already said that they'll start Wood out at guard.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information