Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's irrellavent at this point, but do you guys think we would have taken Mack at 28 over Wood if he fell that far?

I like what we got but I was really hoping for Mack after Pettigrew was picked.

Comment

• Man, I wish we took Clinton McDonald, DT, with our last pick.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• solid draft......dont feel like writing too much right now, but it was a good effort. Nelson made it for me. I fully expect us to go after levi jones btw.

I am think the OL will shake out:

Levi Jones
        Eric Wood
        Geoff Hangartner
        Brad Butler
        Langston Walker

with Levitre for depth.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
          solid draft......dont feel like writing too much right now, but it was a good effort. Nelson made it for me. I fully expect us to go after levi jones btw.

I am think the OL will shake out:

Levi Jones
          Eric Wood
          Geoff Hangartner
          Brad Butler
          Langston Walker

with Levitre for depth.

Is Levi Jones a Bill?

Comment

• John Clayton is reporting that the Bills will probably be one of his suitors after he is cut with the Bengals.

They drafted Andre Smith so the writing is on the wall there. He'd be a good signing.

Comment

• By the way, I ******* love Ellis Lankster. I'm preordering my jersey

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post

Is Levi Jones a Bill?
                its a prediction
                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Hey guys...relatively new to the board here (been lurking and reading a long time). Anyways, I am mostly a Giants fan but I have followed the Bills closely for the last 5 years or so and I always root for them. I think it was a solid draft. I do find it interesting that they didn't get an OT early on but they must have had a plan from the beginning before the Peters trade. Overall good draft and I love the Nelson pick!

Comment

• Originally posted by hosler427 View Post
                    Hey guys...relatively new to the board here (been lurking and reading a long time). Anyways, I am mostly a Giants fan but I have followed the Bills closely for the last 5 years or so and I always root for them. I think it was a solid draft. I do find it interesting that they didn't get an OT early on but they must have had a plan from the beginning before the Peters trade. Overall good draft and I love the Nelson pick!
                    I think the team is obviously comfortable enough with Langston Walker and our young development OTs to the point where they can get by this year so we can draft an OT next year in what should be a stronger overall draft. I mean Trent Williams, Ciron Black, Russell Okung, and Adam Ulatowski are all damn good OTs for next year

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      I think the team is obviously comfortable enough with Langston Walker and our young development OTs to the point where they can get by this year so we can draft an OT next year in what should be a stronger overall draft. I mean Trent Williams, Ciron Black, Russell Okung, and Adam Ulatowski are all damn good OTs for next year
                      Our OL isn't going to get us by this year. It is simply one of the worst in the NFL and Edwards will be running for his life from day 1. With the trading of Peters, our offense took a deep nosedive and will really struggle to move the ball. We will have to be very lucky to match last year's 7-9 record.
                      And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Bills off-season...

It has been a very interesting off-season for the Bills, first they sign Owens, then trade Peters, and then came the draft... Round one - Maybin, a situational pass rusher for now... Why not Oher?? Orakpo... I am not sold on, but I dont get passing on Oher, who the Ravens snatched up so fast after the Lions passed it was obsurd... Maybin makes me very nervous, one year wonder? He slowed down significantly as he put on weight in the off season, he could be great, or he could be horrible... Round 1A - Eric Wood, love the player, word is New England wanted him in the top of round 2... Nasty, intelligent, blue collar, and wether he plays gaurd or center a great pick up... Round 2 brought Jarius Byrd who will hopefully be the safety Ko "I am Ko Simpson Bee-atches" Simpson failed to be... A ball hawk at Oregon, timed speed is less than stellar, but he played faster in college, and his football speed is very good... Round 2A - Andy Levtre a tough, physical, technically sound player with "short arms" who was a tackle, and is gonna be a gaurd for the Bills... I love picking up Wood and Levitre to man the middle, but Butler was solid, and sliding him to right tackle, and walker to left might work out, but with Oher on the board, and the way the draft worked out, they could have Taken Oher first, Maybin (might have still been available) 1b, or Wood 1b, Everette Brown in the second, and still taken Levitre 2b after a trade... Love the pick up of Nelson in the 4th round, Harris in the 5th was a solid pick up, especially if he can add a little weight, the transition should not be that hard for him... The corners Harris, and Lankster were wasted picks, I would think with MeGee, KcKelvin, Youboty, Corner, Florence, and Fox we would be ok... Anyway, it should be an interesting year! I know there are Bills fans in here, just wanted to get some discussion going....
                        "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

• What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Wow, I couldn't think of exactly who he reminded me of, but that's pretty spot on.
                            He should've worn the sleeveless Bills shirt to the presser. I would've found a way to get his jersey immediately. My favorite pick from our draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poz51 View Post
                              It has been a very interesting off-season for the Bills, first they sign Owens, then trade Peters, and then came the draft... Round one - Maybin, a situational pass rusher for now... Why not Oher?? Orakpo... I am not sold on, but I dont get passing on Oher, who the Ravens snatched up so fast after the Lions passed it was obsurd... Maybin makes me very nervous, one year wonder? He slowed down significantly as he put on weight in the off season, he could be great, or he could be horrible... Round 1A - Eric Wood, love the player, word is New England wanted him in the top of round 2... Nasty, intelligent, blue collar, and wether he plays gaurd or center a great pick up... Round 2 brought Jarius Byrd who will hopefully be the safety Ko "I am Ko Simpson Bee-atches" Simpson failed to be... A ball hawk at Oregon, timed speed is less than stellar, but he played faster in college, and his football speed is very good... Round 2A - Andy Levtre a tough, physical, technically sound player with "short arms" who was a tackle, and is gonna be a gaurd for the Bills... I love picking up Wood and Levitre to man the middle, but Butler was solid, and sliding him to right tackle, and walker to left might work out, but with Oher on the board, and the way the draft worked out, they could have Taken Oher first, Maybin (might have still been available) 1b, or Wood 1b, Everette Brown in the second, and still taken Levitre 2b after a trade... Love the pick up of Nelson in the 4th round, Harris in the 5th was a solid pick up, especially if he can add a little weight, the transition should not be that hard for him... The corners Harris, and Lankster were wasted picks, I would think with MeGee, KcKelvin, Youboty, Corner, Florence, and Fox we would be ok... Anyway, it should be an interesting year! I know there are Bills fans in here, just wanted to get some discussion going....
                              Yeah, I pretty much feel the same on all of those points. Rounds 5-7 I'm iffy on as a whole, although I do like Cary. I'm actually iffy on our whole defensive draft. I wouldn't have minded one corner but two was too much for me. We're still not sure who is even safe on the roster outside of McGee and McKelvin, but I had other ideas into round 7.
                              Wood is fantastic and Levitre should be good, even if he doesn't crack the starting lineup immediately.
                              Nelson in the 4th was good. Still no blocking TE, though. At least we have Cory McIntyre :(

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                Nelson in the 4th was good. Still no blocking TE, though. At least we have Cory McIntyre :(
                                We're just waiting on Gresham, thats all. Let's just hope we're trading down to get him.

or Mays.. Berry.... Dunlap....

B)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information