This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
    We're just waiting on Gresham, thats all. Let's just hope we're trading down to get him.

or Mays.. Berry.... Dunlap....

B)
    Im thinking byrd is gonna move to FS so no we seem set there with him and Whitner. I do love me some Berry tho.......
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      Im thinking byrd is gonna move to FS so no we seem set there with him and Whitner. I do love me some Berry tho.......
      ooo Eric Berry, I like. So many players I want next year, Eric Decker, Eric Berry, Naaman Roosevelt (oooo Naaaammaaaannnn), Vince Oghobaase, Rob Gronkowski

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        ooo Eric Berry, I like. So many players I want next year, Eric Decker, Eric Berry, Naaman Roosevelt (oooo Naaaammaaaannnn), Vince Oghobaase, Rob Gronkowski
        Gerald F*****G McCoy! I can't wait for next year!

Anyway. Something current.

Joel Bell. OT from Furman -- Im pretty glad we were able to pick this guy up. Not really anything to be too excited about but I think he has a good chance of making the team ps at the very least. Really good size with not that many negatives on his bio. Interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
          Gerald F*****G McCoy! I can't wait for next year!

Anyway. Something current.

Joel Bell. OT from Furman -- Im pretty glad we were able to pick this guy up. Not really anything to be too excited about but I think he has a good chance of making the team ps at the very least. Really good size with not that many negatives on his bio. Interesting...
          Anyone else predict twin Bells starting at tackle in two years?

Comment

Berry
            Gronkowski
            Naaman
            Starks
            **** it, grab Mike Newton, too

The perfect draft!

Comment

solid draft......dont feel like writing too much right now, but it was a good effort. Nelson made it for me. I fully expect us to go after levi jones btw.

I am think the OL will shake out:

Levi Jones
              Eric Wood
              Geoff Hangartner
              Brad Butler
              Langston Walker

with Levitre for depth.
              it would have to be Levitre at left guard if theis happened.

Levi Jones
              Levitre
              Eric Wood
              Brad Butler
              Langston Walker

Geoff Hangartner is a backup

Comment

Bills are startying to realize Whitner is a bust and he's on his way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Datruth View Post
                  Bills are startying to realize Whitner is a bust and he's on his way out.
                  I don't think this is the case.
                  They are keeping Whitner at SS, with Byrd at FS.
                  If anything, they have realized that Wilson/Simpson are not the answer there.

I do however hope Whitner steps it up big time this season...

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Here are some pictures from the minicamp...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/bu...falo_bills%3A1

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Datruth View Post
                        it would have to be Levitre at left guard if theis happened.

Levi Jones
                        Levitre
                        Eric Wood
                        Brad Butler
                        Langston Walker

Geoff Hangartner is a backup
                        thats not what the bills are thinking. They actually really like him. So I dont see what your getting at there.

By the way: Bills are bringing back the no huddle! I think I saw it on the ESPN AFC east blog. Some good quotes from Sam Wyche praising it and saying we have the talent.........I tend to agree actually.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Culler Harper is in camp?

I'd like to see him make it to TC, but I guess he's looked pretty awful so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            Culler Harper is in camp?

I'd like to see him make it to TC, but I guess he's looked pretty awful so far.
                            Really? I didn't see his name on any list. Whatever, competition for Matt Baker for the 3rd spot.

I really really want to see Travis McCall learn long snapping, would be a good fit

Comment

Really? I didn't see his name on any list. Whatever, competition for Matt Baker for the 3rd spot.

I really really want to see Travis McCall learn long snapping, would be a good fit
                              You mean 4th spot (aka slightest chance at the practice squad)

Edwards
                              Fitzpatrick
                              Hamdan

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                You mean 4th spot (aka slightest chance at the practice squad)

Edwards
                                Fitzpatrick
                                Hamdan
                                Ahh, Hamdan. How could I forget the sexy?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information