Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Levi should be our top priority right now. I agree Fisch, gay.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

    Comment


    • Pisa would be an upgrade that I would gladly welcome. I doubt the money would be too bad. Chances are he ends up continuing our trend of starting LB going on IR, but I'd still like for us to sign him.

      Comment


      • Fred Jackson signed an extension today! Hoooooooooraaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

        Comment


        • 4-year extension.
          yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!


          Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

          Comment


          • http://football.realgm.com/src_wiret...ear_extension/

            nice move. Hmmm Marsh Marsh ? hmmm
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

            Comment


            • BOE appearance! YAY!

              Freddy Jax FTW.......hopefully the idea is a 1-2 punch waith him and Beast Mode long term because if they are planning on making Freddy the #1, I dont think he is a feature guy.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                BOE appearance! YAY!

                Freddy Jax FTW.......hopefully the idea is a 1-2 punch waith him and Beast Mode long term because if they are planning on making Freddy the #1, I dont think he is a feature guy.

                Why would they want to make Freddy the #1 guy?

                btw, how did the Giants split carries between Jacobs/Ward/Bradshaw?
                I'm wondering how the Bills are planning on doing this with Lynch/Jackson/Rhodes


                Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                  espn.com
                  Levi looking for perfect fit
                  Monday, May 11, 2009 | Print Entry

                  Levi Jones might be considered the top offensive tackle available on the market, but it might take until June or July before he finds a job. The former Cincinnati Bengals left tackle has had numerous phone calls but isn't scheduled to make many visits. The biggest surprise is that the Buffalo Bills haven't called. Apparently, after reshuffling the offensive line and adding two rookie guards to start, the Bills don't want to make any more changes to their line at this time.
                  Interesting. I think a situation like Buffalo is where he'd do good. I do like Langston Walker, though, especially in the AFC East where the pass rush is honestly kind of weak. He's admittedly a better fit on the right side, but he was probably Buffalo's best lineman last year. Joey Porter is probably the only outside pass rusher that makes a huge impact on games at this point. Richard Seymour was able to pick up eight sacks last year though and Adalius Thomas is great when healthy/used corectly.

                  Anyways, anyone going to Bills training camp this year? I have an old friend who lives in Rochester, NY, so we end up going, and I'll be going this year as well. It's just convenient to visit him that time of year so we have something fun and memorable to do. Last year I was able to meet/get autographs from a bunch of the younger players on the team. Maybe if anyone else is going we could have a little NFLDC meetup or something at the camp.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                    Interesting. I think a situation like Buffalo is where he'd do good. I do like Langston Walker, though, especially in the AFC East where the pass rush is honestly kind of weak. He's admittedly a better fit on the right side, but he was probably Buffalo's best lineman last year. Joey Porter is probably the only outside pass rusher that makes a huge impact on games at this point. Richard Seymour was able to pick up eight sacks last year though and Adalius Thomas is great when healthy/used corectly.

                    Anyways, anyone going to Bills training camp this year? I have an old friend who lives in Rochester, NY, so we end up going, and I'll be going this year as well. It's just convenient to visit him that time of year so we have something fun and memorable to do. Last year I was able to meet/get autographs from a bunch of the younger players on the team. Maybe if anyone else is going we could have a little NFLDC meetup or something at the camp.
                    I like Walker on the right side. He's not quick enough IMO to do well on the left side.

                    And I am planning on heading out to training camp. Just not the first day because that is when everyone is going to go out there to see TO.


                    Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                      Why would they want to make Freddy the #1 guy?

                      btw, how did the Giants split carries between Jacobs/Ward/Bradshaw?
                      I'm wondering how the Bills are planning on doing this with Lynch/Jackson/Rhodes
                      I don't see the Bills ever looking to Freddy as their #1. I think they'll be content to keep both guys around and run a split.

                      Rhodes has been a solid back, but he doesn't offer the same sort of impact that a guy like Bradshaw does against a worn out defense. I don't see it being a similar situation. He was brought in to serve as a solid #2 during the suspension and provide stable depth the rest of the way. He'll get some time, he deserves it, but not quite that involved.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                        Why would they want to make Freddy the #1 guy?

                        btw, how did the Giants split carries between Jacobs/Ward/Bradshaw?
                        I'm wondering how the Bills are planning on doing this with Lynch/Jackson/Rhodes
                        Lynch has been in trouble a lot plus his rookie contract is gonna be up and he will want big money.......its logical thinking. Not this year obviously, but I am talking about the future.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          I don't see the Bills ever looking to Freddy as their #1. I think they'll be content to keep both guys around and run a split.

                          Rhodes has been a solid back, but he doesn't offer the same sort of impact that a guy like Bradshaw does against a worn out defense. I don't see it being a similar situation. He was brought in to serve as a solid #2 during the suspension and provide stable depth the rest of the way. He'll get some time, he deserves it, but not quite that involved.
                          you think they will look to resign Lynch? I personally would bet against it.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                            Lynch has been in trouble a lot plus his rookie contract is gonna be up and he will want big money.......its logical thinking. Not this year obviously, but I am talking about the future.
                            Jackson will be 31 and heading into the last year of his own deal when Lynch's contract is up.
                            Short of further indiscretions, I don't see big plans for Jackson being "the guy".

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                              I like Walker on the right side. He's not quick enough IMO to do well on the left side.

                              And I am planning on heading out to training camp. Just not the first day because that is when everyone is going to go out there to see TO.
                              Awesome dude. Let me know.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                                you think they will look to resign Lynch? I personally would bet against it.
                                My split proposal goes up until the end of Lynch's contract. "Keeping both guys around" may have been bad wording. We have both of them under contract together for three more years. I don't think you can really assess anything past that.
                                Last edited by SuperMcGee; 05-14-2009, 07:24 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information