Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think Leodis McKelvin is going to explode sometime soon? I can forsee a Pro Bowl season either this year or next year......the man has serious talent and I bet he kills it playing next to McGee this year.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      Anyone else think Leodis McKelvin is going to explode sometime soon? I can forsee a Pro Bowl season either this year or next year......the man has serious talent and I bet he kills it playing next to McGee this year.
      Nope. I see a Sex and Corner awesome secondary in the future. McKelvin will be lucky to be a nickel back

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        Blake?! Really?
        I'm glad. He was good for some ******** unnecessary roughness penalty on special teams every other game it seemed. Sure he made some tackles, but his penalties just kept on pissing me off.

I think this is going to be a rough year for the Bills. I've lost all faith in Edwards at this point. Shell shocked since the concussion and the MNF first quarter when he turned into captain check-down. We'll see though. He's got Owens and Lee so he better get out of this check-down ********.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
          I'm glad. He was good for some ******** unnecessary roughness penalty on special teams every other game it seemed. Sure he made some tackles, but his penalties just kept on pissing me off.

I think this is going to be a rough year for the Bills. I've lost all faith in Edwards at this point. Shell shocked since the concussion and the MNF first quarter when he turned into captain check-down. We'll see though. He's got Owens and Lee so he better get out of this check-down ********.
          I think the no huddle could help him a lot........time will tell tho

Comment

Nope. I see a Sex and Corner awesome secondary in the future. McKelvin will be lucky to be a nickel back
            I think we should move The Sex to both DE and QB.......seeing as he can play all 24 positions (K and P included) it would make sense to sure up those holes right now. Plus he never gets tired, so fatigue wont be a problem.

Comment

I think we should move The Sex to both DE and QB.......seeing as he can play all 24 positions (K and P included) it would make sense to sure up those holes right now. Plus he never gets tired, so fatigue wont be a problem.
              Oh he can do it, I'm sure. He's a machine. A sex machine

Comment

• http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/0...-has-a-chance/

Chris Brown loves the Sex!

Comment

Yes! It is going to be glorious when he makes the team. If he is on the team we need to go to Faddy's and spread The Sex.

Comment

• I heard Dick Lebaue (SP?) PIT DC really wanted him.

Comment

• Thay's because LeBeau is an absolute defensive genius. I miss him, even if he was only with us briefly. The last time our defense was really good was when he was around. Him and TKO coming in together, how good did you feel about that defense? Impressive enough for him to rebound into a sweet gig where he greatly helped to bring two Super Bowl championships. Put him in the HOF already. "The Sex" will follow.

Comment

• LeBeau is the man.......forget TKO, just imagine LeBeau + Sex............imagine the possibilities!

Comment

LeBeau is the man.......forget TKO, just imagine LeBeau + Sex............imagine the possibilities!
                          Blasphemy!
                          How can you forget TKO and that humongoginormous neck of his?

I do not know of one Bills fan who did not like him.

Spikes was the man

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• nah I loved TKO, my sn on AIM was based around him for a while. Loved that guy.

Comment

• Just a quick question for all the Bills fans here:

Is Leodis McKelvin going to be both the full-time kick returner and starting cornerback this year for you guys? And is there anyone that will threaten his touches/snaps at either spot?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                                Just a quick question for all the Bills fans here:

Is Leodis McKelvin going to be both the full-time kick returner and starting cornerback this year for you guys? And is there anyone that will threaten his touches/snaps at either spot?
                                McKelvin is going in as our #2 CB (behind McGee)
                                The coaching staff is going to say that it's an "open competition" but I don't see anyone beating him out for that.

I think McKelvin will continue to return kicks. The reasoning for this is that even when McGee became a starting CB, he still returned kicks. I don't see them changing it up at all. Especially considering McKelvin had one of the best return averages in the NFL.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information