This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Drayton Florence doing?
    I hear John McCargo looks faster and more slim, but has he lost power?
    Geoff Hangartner & Adam Levitre, how they looking?

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
      Went to training camp this morning. Was a lot of fun. Post here or PM me with questions if you'd like and I'll try to answer. I'm also gonna go again this week so if you have anything for me to look for, I'll try and do that.
      "The Sex": Great or Greatest?
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
        How is Drayton Florence doing?
        Levitre has been holding out.

Damn ******* shame to see DiGiorgio go, at least let him build up during camp. He's been invaluable LB depth

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Levitre was signed a few days ago....
          I really liked Digi, to bad he will miss this year.

Comment

How is Drayton Florence doing?
            Levitre was there, he got beat pretty badly a few times that I saw him, but they didn't do a lot of physical stuff since it was the first day in pads. I wasn't impressed though. I didn't notice Hangartner. I suppose McCargo slimmed down a bit but it was tough to tell how strong he was because they didn't really go all out. Drayton Florence looked pretty good from what I saw. He didn't make any huge plays that I saw, but it wasn't like they were passing all over him.

By the way, Ryan Fitzpatrick is horrific. JP Losman was infinitely better in camp last year than Fitzpatrick looked. I'll keep an eye out for stuff since I think I'll go on Friday morning.

Comment

• I'd definitely say to keep the eye on the corners - McKelvin, Corner, Ellis "The Sex" Lankster, and Florence. Youboty and Harris, too, I suppose. Anything regarding matching up against our top two wideouts is of interest.

Ugh, Fitzpatrick. Hamdan for backup!

Comment

• Hehe.... Wood. That's one more down.

just thinking - if Fitzpatrick continues to be atrocious, there's still a chance at cutting him and scooping up Drew Willy, should the Ravens be so foolish. Ultimate sex!
                That's what I think about, alright. Never let it go.

Comment

• Peter King liked Fitzpatrick play last night. We won't cut him, this was the QB we wanted in FA and played okay in CIN last year. Remember this is his 1st year with the O, and WR's. Give him some time.

Comment

• Peter King posted his Bills Training Camp Report Card. No mention of the defense and a serious boner for Roscoe Parrish, otherwise a good read

Comment

• Just wanted to make sure everyone knows I am going this weekend to the HOF inductions for Bruce and Ralph. Be jealous, be very jealous. Plus, I turn 21 on Saturday and I have heard there is a tent with unlimited beer........going to be a fun, fun weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                        Just wanted to make sure everyone knows I am going this weekend to the HOF inductions for Bruce and Ralph. Be jealous, be very jealous. Plus, I turn 21 on Saturday and I have heard there is a tent with unlimited beer........going to be a fun, fun weekend.
                        You lucky ****. I totally had this weekend planned with my buddy had work not been an issue.

Have fun and bring me back mad ****

Comment

• Off to the parade, then tour of the HOF, then the much anticipated tent (they have pulled pork, jerk chicken, and ribs as well as beer!), and then the ceremony! Happy Birthday to me.

If I can catch UFC tonight it will be truly amazing.

Comment

• Ralph Wilsons speech was fantastic
                            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                            Coples is that dude.
                            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                              Ralph Wilsons speech was fantastic
                              I was impressed with a few things

1-He rarely used his notes. He knew it from memory.
                              2-The NFL owes Ralph for helping making the league what it is today.

Comment

I was impressed with a few things

1-He rarely used his notes. He knew it from memory.
                                2-The NFL owes Ralph for helping making the league what it is today.
                                couldn't agree more, i have tremendous respect for that man and he is actually pretty funny too
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information