Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ....and I picked Buffalo




    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

    Comment


    • Press Conference at 5 today. Possible Vick signing. Possible empty bottle of hard liquor next to me



      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • I'd take Vick. At least have him try out and see how he looks. Think about this wildcat with Vick at QB and players like Parrish and Freddy in the backfield.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          Press Conference at 5 today. Possible Vick signing. Possible empty bottle of hard liquor next to me
          T.O and Mike Vick!! I think Trent Edwards would be passed out next to you with at least 2 bottles.
          #Chop


          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • If we didnt have TO, I like this. Vick is one of my favorite players to watch.

            I am concerned greatly for Trent tho. TO wouldnt be calling for Ryan Fitzpatrick to take over if Trent was struggling, but Vick, you bet your ass he would.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

            Comment


            • Seriously, if Trent suffers we could be seeing Vick step in as the starter in Week 6 when he's eligible

              Comment


              • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                Press Conference at 5 today. Possible Vick signing. Possible empty bottle of hard liquor next to me
                Are you still against the Owens signing, fisch?

                I can't even imagine the reaction around the city if Vick came here. A circus it would be. Mike Grier doesn't deserve to be overshadowed like this.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  Are you still against the Owens signing, fisch?

                  I can't even imagine the reaction around the city if Vick came here. A circus it would be. Mike Grier doesn't deserve to be overshadowed like this.
                  Yeah I am and I could only imagine the double damage that would loom over the clubhouse if Vick is signed.

                  Mike Grier shall never be overshadowed, you know that's impossible McGee!



                  <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                  Comment


                  • Rob is a bad person

                    Comment


                    • Lankster with 2 picks! Almost had a 3rd!

                      Comment


                      • The Sex had quite the game tonight.
                        I was very impressed.


                        Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                        Comment


                        • thesexthesexthesexthesexthesexthesex

                          !!!!!

                          Pretty much positive that I was the most excited person in the stands both times. I was ready to throw my hat if he nabbed the 3rd one.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            thesexthesexthesexthesexthesexthesex

                            !!!!!

                            Pretty much positive that I was the most excited person in the stands both times. I was ready to throw my hat if he nabbed the 3rd one.
                            I spilled a full beer in excitement tonight, great game for the Sex. I also introduced the Sex to a slew of NY Bills Fans who had no idea what the **** I was talking about and who I was referring to



                            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              I spilled a full beer in excitement tonight, great game for the Sex. I also introduced the Sex to a slew of NY Bills Fans who had no idea what the **** I was talking about and who I was referring to
                              Yeah, nobody that I was with knew what I was talking about. I wanted to get on the nfldc horn.

                              His post-game interview was hard to listen to, though.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                Yeah, nobody that I was with knew what I was talking about. I wanted to get on the nfldc horn.

                                His post-game interview was hard to listen to, though.
                                I didn't get to hear the post game interview but I can only imagine Sex sounding eloquent and scholarly



                                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information