Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • As I told McGee yesterday, I met The Sex at training camp.
    As well as Lynch, McGee, Stevie Johnson, and Eric Wood.
    I'll get pics up in a little bit. I didn't take too many though :/


    Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

    Comment


    • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      If you want to go somewhere for the game, I'll probably be able to go.

      All this Sex talk has made me totally not realize that Drayton Florence is injured.
      I doubt I will be able to catch the game. 2 of my good friends are going abroad for the semester so its their last weekend in NY. Come the regular season tho, I will be a regular at Faddy's.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
        I doubt I will be able to catch the game. 2 of my good friends are going abroad for the semester so its their last weekend in NY. Come the regular season tho, I will be a regular at Faddy's.
        I'll see you at the top



        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

        Comment


        • Ellis Lankster, "The Sex", I love it.


          Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

          Steddy Ambition!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

          Comment


          • "The Sex" was finally added in the new Madden roster update!

            Comment


            • Everyone loves "The Sex"
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

              Comment


              • I will have photos of him up soon :)
                BTW, Rob, I think he deserves his own thread ;)


                Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 619 View Post
                  "The Sex" was finally added in the new Madden roster update!
                  If he's not a 99 there are going to be some serious issues



                  <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                  Comment


                  • fisch, great news!
                    I know you hate Ryan Neill...
                    http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...e-b2b3d5c79a4a


                    Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                    Comment


                    • Yes!!!!

                      Yes!!!!!!

                      Glorious ******* day!!!

                      August 19, 2009 - The day it all turned around.
                      Last edited by SuperMcGee; 08-19-2009, 06:14 PM.

                      Comment


                      • he looks eerily similar to Steve Smith





                        maybe if CB doesn't work out for him...










                        Sorry for most being sideways. I took most of the vertically, not thinking that I'd be posting any on here.


                        Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                          fisch, great news!
                          I know you hate Ryan Neill...
                          http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...e-b2b3d5c79a4a


                          **** YOU RYAN NEILL! The last time I'll ever have to say those words, VICTORY!



                          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                          Comment


                          • 2 things.

                            1. **** you Ryan Neill

                            2. If you rotate your Ellis " the sex" Lankster pictures I will create a new thread that solely revolves around the worship of "the sex". It will have pictures and videos and all that good stuff. I want some good material first tho.

                            BTW, I think all Bills fans should have something about "the sex" in their sig. Any ideas? I feel like we should keep it uniform as something that can unite us all.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                            Comment





                            • <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                              Comment


                              • "The Sex" appreciation thread is up and running. Pay homage to our hero.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information