X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll work on getting those rotated, Rob

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Lets make The Sex's thread something tremendous guys. If it becomes good enough I can personally guarantee that The Sex himself will see it.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I'll upload a pic of my jersey too which was signed by him.
        Is it safe to say that we are the 'Official Fan Club of Ellis Lankster'?

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Maybin has now missed 21 practices and 15 walkthroughs during his contract holdout. He is, at best, way, way behind so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
            I'll upload a pic of my jersey too which was signed by him.
            Is it safe to say that we are the 'Official Fan Club of Ellis Lankster'?
            Soon enough we'll occupy the Lankster's Lovers section at the Ralph

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              Soon enough we'll occupy the Lankster's Lovers section at the Ralph
              HAHAH, love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                Maybin has now missed 21 practices and 15 walkthroughs during his contract holdout. He is, at best, way, way behind so far.
                He sucks anyways, who cares.

Comment

• "The Sex" can rush the passer.

Seriously tho.....Maybin is a long term project anyway, its not like we were banking on him starting. He was always going to be a 3rd down guy with a straightforward and easy job : rush the passer. Missing time in camp shouldnt hurt him as badly as it does a lot of other big money picks. Would it be nice to have him in camp, absolutely, but it not the end of the world. Did I mention we have Ellis "The Sex" Lankster?

Comment

• Maybin is going to be under most fans' microscopes who will be watching every single move of his even closer.
                    It should be interesting to see the reception he gets by fans at the home opener...

Comment

• Well, Maybin's deal is done. Hopefully he can get after Mr. Brady week 1.

Comment

• Can't watch the game :(

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• god trent sucks

Comment

• So, I cant watch the game, but looking at stats it seems the first team laid a huge egg. Particularly the defense and Marshawn (could have been the OL too, but idk). Somebody want to fill in on the specifics?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              So, I cant watch the game, but looking at stats it seems the first team laid a huge egg. Particularly the defense and Marshawn (could have been the OL too, but idk). Somebody want to fill in on the specifics?
                              trents 1st int was iffy... Looked like a late pass, but u could also make a point for pass interference... but it wasnt called, so no penalty can be used as an excuse.

im actually surprised Lynch ended the game with positive yards.. Safe to say he was pretty much hit in the backfield every play

trents fumble.. he had PLENTY of time 5-6 seconds, and the line gave him ample protection. He sat in the pocket as if he couldnt find anyone open. The packers blitzed 2 lbs, so i doubt everyone was covered.

Basically the entire team looked inept. We couldnt stop them on defense. Our offensive line was pushed around the entire night. Trent looked scared (like when we played cleveland last year) ZERO pass rush. Dline was getting pushed arund in the run game.

even though its the preseason, ud like to see some progress, and some plays being made. Our first team offense this preseason has had 9 possessions and 4 turnovers.. o tds and 1 FG

unacceptable

if play like this goes onto into the regular season.. We will have a new coach mid-season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                                if play like this goes onto into the regular season.. We will have a new coach mid-season.
                                Head Coach Bobby April.... it's got a nice ring to it.

But anyway, the offense was pretty brutal. Edwards showed a lot of what you don't want to see, besides what he did with his legs. Both of those were some wide open fields that he was able to walk into, though.

What are the thoughts on Stupar? We let him play a lot of the game and of course he puts up stats, but there's no feeling that he's challenging anybody. I like what I've seen from him all preseason, and at such a below average position for us he's somebody that I want to see even more of.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information