This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrell Owens's twitter update

So let me apologize now 4 sumhow, sumway, i got the OC fired! I felt like i wsn't gettin enuff balls n preseason! Lol! J/k but I apologize!
    lol

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• haha that TO update is funny. If I was Turk tho I would be pretty pissed.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Anyone watching the press conference can't hear anything?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Yeah the sound quality is terrible.

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• It's working now fisch

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              It's working now fisch
              I'll listen to it on WGR later if there was anything worthwhile

Comment

• Bills traded Ko Simpson to the Lions for an undisclosed 2010 draft pick. (pending physical)
                -per text

Comment

• Dude, we cut Kirk Chambers! What, we're doomed!

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    Dude, we cut Kirk Chambers! What, we're doomed!

It's ok.
                    Lankster will be our swing tackle!

Comment

• Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson Jr. summoned head coach Dick Jauron, along with general manager Russ Brandon and two assistant coaches, for a conference at his Detroit home on Saturday after a tumultuous preseason that resulted in the firing of offensive coordinator Turk Schonert, according to team sources.

Wilson conducted a give-and-take session on the team's direction after the Bills' offense sputtered during a 1-4 preseason, sources said. In addition to Jauron and Brandon, Wilson also met with the Bills' new play-caller, quarterback coach Alex Van Pelt, and Eric Studesville, running back coach and running game coordinator.

Substantive details of the confab are unknown but Wilson always has been a hands-on owner.

"I will neither confirm nor deny that there was a meeting," said Scott Berchtold, the Bills Vice President of Communications.

Both Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen said that they have a meeting....

tweet from Adam Schefter...
                      Adam_Schefter: Uh-oh: Mort reporting Ralph WIlson summoned HC Dick Jauron, GM Russ Brandon, and two asst. coaches to owner's home in Detroit for a meeting.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Dude, we cut Kirk Chambers! What, we're doomed!
                        + Copeland Bryan. Fools.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          + Copeland Bryan. Fools.
                          I was very saddened by the Bryan news actually

Comment

• Yes, me too. Bryan is a very good depth end, and a guy I wouldn't mind playing a good amount of snaps if Schobel were to go down again.

Comment

• Bryan signed with the Lions today.

Comment

• I liked Chambers. Our O-Line blows the dick more now, Chambers was a good depth guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information