This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
    Guys...The Bills shouldn't even been this game but they were. If I was a bills fan, Even though they lost in a terrible way they played better than anyone expected. Sure its sucks now but I know being around the Area..A lot of bills fans thought this game was going to be blown out. Fred Jackson is a stud though. He is a great back and the Bills need to run the screen more because it worked very well tonight. If they play like this next sunday against Tampa. They should come out with a win.

we dont want your sympathy...

moral victories are for ******* losers

i hate em

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
      No one knows heartbreak like the Bills and their fans. No one.

i would have to say you're prolly right, even dating back to Norwoods wide right, that shudda been a super bowl victory for you guys..

Comment

• It's not Leodis' fault. Post game comments said he didn't know if he had possession and backed into the endzone (Meaning a safety if he kneeled it). How about that for an ending? He tried to make a play, and that **** happens.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
          It's not Leodis' fault. Post game comments said he didn't know if he had possession and backed into the endzone (Meaning a safety if he kneeled it). How about that for an ending? He tried to make a play, and that **** happens.
          But don't fight for that ******* extra yard.
          It would have meant **** it he had gotten it. Just go down and don't fumble the football

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
            It's not Leodis' fault. Post game comments said he didn't know if he had possession and backed into the endzone (Meaning a safety if he kneeled it). How about that for an ending? He tried to make a play, and that **** happens.

Leodis still fumbled

still his fault

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
              But don't fight for that ******* extra yard.
              It would have meant **** it he had gotten it. Just go down and don't fumble the football
              this just goes to show your teams luck dude......we just about had the same fate when Hines fumbled....i was hoping you guys won ALMOST as much as Pittsburgh......i hate NE as much as you guys do....but good luck the rest of the season.

Matthew 19:26
              Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3467732

This is a story we can look to to imagine what's ahead for us.
                It was written in 2008. I remember reading it in one of my magazines so I had to go look it up. Took a little bit but I found it :)

Hopefully we'll reach Mount Everest soon.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Yeah so Paul Poz broke his arm again. Someone needs to pour milk down his throat with a funnel

Comment

• He should just play with a huge cast once he has the surgery.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
                      He should just play with a huge cast once he has the surgery.
                      I don't think he can. it's a bone up near the elbow I believe. He's only supposed to be out a few weeks though

Comment

• I loved the progress that Edwards showed in his 3rd season. He looks really solid which is a huge plus for us. The OL played over their heads but at least showed some promise. I think we showed that we can win some games this season which I didn't think possible before this game.
                        Leodis had a bad play, so what, it happens, get over it. There were far more pluses in the game than minuses.
                        And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Trent needs to take shots down field with Evans and T.O. He didn't take a shot all game.

Plus from the game, we ran screens! What?!?!?! Not only did we run 1 we ran like 3 or 4! I almost **** my pants when we ran them. A Bills O running screens is like me scoring with hot chicks, it just doesn't happen. : )

O-Line looked good, I thought Bell and Andy would get killed by the Pats*. Bell have a few times he looked like a guy that never started but better than what I thought he'd do. He can run on sweep plays and outside runs. Andy, man he can get out and run. He didn't get blow back at all, which is a huge plus. Hang, played very well againt VW. Wood, looked great hell Butler at RT looked soild as I never say anything like 'Damn it Brad'.
                          O-Line looks very good and I think with a up-grade at C/RG (Hang.) or RT (Butler) will make this O-Line very very good
                          LT-Bell, LG-Levitre, C-Wood, RG-Butler/Draft/FA, RT-Butler/Draft/FA
                          or
                          LT-Bell, LG-Levitre, C-Hangartner, RG-Wood, RT-Butler/Draft/FA

We need a LB that can make big time plays. Ellison made a nice 4 & 1 stop but then got beat for 2 TD's.

Maybin needs to get better jump. After reading all the hype about his 1st step I wasn't impressed at all as he was not getting good jumps at all. Also he just ran past Brady many times as the OT was just all over him.

Stroud must have lost a step because I only remember him making 1 play. K.Williams made more plays. I hope Stroud will go back to the way he played his 1st 2 games here because after those 2 games he hasn't done much. Still a good player but.

Why did we just sit back in cover 2 the last 2 drives????? Why??? If you don't want to blitz why not mix the play calling up, cover 1, cover 3 etc? Here is what I'd do. Put in 3 DL (Schobel, Williams/Stroud & Denney) 2 LB (Maybin & Mitchell) then 6 DB. With this set you can blitz the LBers or then go to a 4 man front with Maybin at DE or just drop 8 back. I hate it when you sit back and bring 4. IMO you blitz or you drop more than 7 back. I would have played the D a lot diff. than the way we did. I would have tried to blitz and if Brady is getting it off fast I'd drop the 8. with man and zone mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                            Leodis had a bad play, so what, it happens, get over it. There were far more pluses in the game than minuses.
                            There's more to it than a bad loss in which we showed promise. I don't want this to sound the wrong way, but it's a lot simpler to say things like that when you're not a full-on Bills fan.
                            Edwards did look fine, though.
                            Last edited by SuperMcGee; 09-15-2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Any word about Leodis losing his KR duties?

Comment

• http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story...70290&catid=37

Classless.
                                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information