This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    Any word about Leodis losing his KR duties?
    Not likely to happen, if you ask me. Especially with Jackson in a larger role, now. Lankster would have to have proved to be a great return man for it to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
      Not likely to happen, if you ask me. Especially with Jackson in a larger role, now. Lankster would have to have proved to be a great return man for it to happen.
      What about Terence McGee? Is Roscoe Parrish still on the team? You guys used to have a bunch of great return guys.

Comment

What about Terence McGee? Is Roscoe Parrish still on the team? You guys used to have a bunch of great return guys.
        i think they wanna keep McGee fresh for defense...

Roscoe Parrish is who i want returning kicks...

Freddy can do it also... They need to give Stevie an Opp. in practice to return kicks

Comment

• McLovin had 2 fumbles on the day right? The 1st one we got back.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
            McLovin had 2 fumbles on the day right? The 1st one we got back.
            Yes, Nic Harris recovered and advanced the ball another 15

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I think McGee is done with that, as good as he was. Parrish is a fantastic punt returner, but it's a different game with kicks. He's mostly on the team to be a returner, but he's never been on for kicks.
              The great return men are still here, it's just that McKelvin was one of them, and our top backup for the duty is currently taking enough pounding as the starting RB.

Comment

• I dont think Mckelvin will be or should be pulled at KR.

Roscoe is a PR, KR is a different ballgame. I like that McGee gets the rest, and I think McKelvin is clearly out next best option at KR. If he makes another mistake like that, fine, pull him. However, I have to think he is going to learn from this debacle.
                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• McGee signs an extension!!
                  http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...e-30b04d79b04b

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Username extended. Success!

Really seems like cornerback will be a spot where we are set at for a while.

Comment

• wow, I thought he'd be gone like Winfield, Clements & Greer.

Comment

• happy mcgee got resigned

now if they would let him play on the LOS and play press coverage

Comment

• Numbers on the deal.

Four years, $27 million for McGee

Comment

• This made me stand up and scream!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• 4 years 27, not too bad.

Comment

• So Fred Jackson is a whole bunch of awesome.

And was that Donte playing the part of the ball burglar?? Hooah!

Edwards still looks pretty good. Hope Butler is alright. Schouman's injury looked awful, I feel really bad about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information