Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good win but we should be 2-0. Still not happy bout that.

Comment

• I really wish we could trade Youboty.

Comment

Butler out for the year. Hello, entirely new line. Goodbye, pretty good right tackle. Looked real bad, but I held out hope when it was overshadowed by Schou's gruesome injury.

Comment

• Scott played well at RT yesterday.
          But ugh, god dang it can't we stay a bit healthy?

Comment

• The Bills OL has come together fairly well so far. Levitre and Bell are the weak points and losing Butler isn't good. I think Scott will be fine in the role though. Just makes us even thinner up front.

Hoping injuries don't kill us like they have in past years. Already lost Poz, Butler, Schouman for long periods of time or the season. Can't afford much more loss of players as depth is an issue with this team.

A victory this week against the Saints will come in the injury department, not the scoreboard. I hope we can keep our guys playing through the year.

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

• Talk about pre-draft awesomeness.

Jamon Meredith and Marcus Freeman have both been signed.

No more Bowen :(

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                Talk about pre-draft awesomeness.

Jamon Meredith and Marcus Freeman have both been signed.

No more Bowen :(
                Five First Day Picks On Our Roster! That is if things were as they were January

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• EDIT: Schouman is out for the season :(

He was placed on I-R
                  Last edited by Bills2083; 09-22-2009, 05:48 PM.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Yeah, his injury looked pretty bad. Which blows, because he looked a lot better this year. He added more routes to his portfolio, and he looked a lot bigger, much thicker. Could've been a decent year for him, even with us working in Nelson.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      Yeah, his injury looked pretty bad. Which blows, because he looked a lot better this year. He added more routes to his portfolio, and he looked a lot bigger, much thicker. Could've been a decent year for him, even with us working in Nelson.
                      How do you guys think Nelson will do now that he looks to be the starter with Schouman gone and Fine banged up? I really liked Nelson coming out and thought you guys got a tremendous steal when you scooped him up in the 5th (I think). Looked solid on that Monday Night, but do you guys see him as a big factor this year?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• well right now Nelson has a shoulder sprain so idk

Comment

• Nelson is fine (per tweet)
                          I think Fine will start though. I don't see Nelson as a threat just yet but he could get 2-4 throws a game imo. thebow305.

Comment

• I think Fine will be the starter because he can block better. Nelson is the better target though. Schouman was looking pretty good. But with him gone, Nelson will get a lot more PT if he can stay healthy.

Thanks eaglez.fan

Comment

• I have a great idea. Let's pay Evans huge bucks, pay T.O 6.5 mill and then lets not throw the ball their way. That has to work, right?

Comment

• Trent way to get the ball into the playmakers hands, you are a great QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information