Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poz is cheap doubt he gets cut and Mitchell doesn't make that much.

Comment

• Unfortunately, the wrong QB was released to make room from Brohm. I'm sure going to miss Hangin' 10 :(

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Does the signing of former 2nd round pick Brian Brohm make you reconsider the need for an early quarterback in the 2010 draft? For me it does. I'd rather invest the early choices on surrounding players that will help whover plays QB succeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          Does the signing of former 2nd round pick Brian Brohm make you reconsider the need for an early quarterback in the 2010 draft? For me it does. I'd rather invest the early choices on surrounding players that will help whover plays QB succeed.
          100% agree. Personally I was all for a 3rd or 4th Round developmental QB anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            Does the signing of former 2nd round pick Brian Brohm make you reconsider the need for an early quarterback in the 2010 draft? For me it does. I'd rather invest the early choices on surrounding players that will help whover plays QB succeed.
            Yes it does, but if the new coach doesn't like him then he won't have a shot. I hope he comes in and gets some PT late in the year.

Comment

• 2007 McGee says: "We have ourselves a franchise quarterback!"

2005 McGee adds: "Good thing we have Jonathan Scott to protect him!"

Present McGee misses Gibran.

Comment

• An Acceptable Situation In These Circumstances:

Gibran Hamdan signs with the Giants, takes residence on my couch. We stay up late at night, play video games and mack on the chickies. All this coupled with glorious manthems and high fives! Brian Brohm leads the Bills to glory! We'll let him do the work, me and Hammie will just watch and approve

Comment

• I used to play youth baseball with Gibran Hamdan's little brother Busch. He ended up playing football at Boise State

Comment

• Brohm...

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    I was gonna ask you about this, I personally think it does, although a new coach might want to start over at QB, I love Brohm, was hoping we would draft him instead of Hardy two years ago. I was surprised back then he was not taken in the first round. I hope he will get some playing time, for me this makes a Left Tackle the primary priority of this upcoming draft. Having said that, what do you think happens if Levitre succeeds at LT?? Do they move him back to gaurd regardless??
                    "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

• Originally posted by Poz51 View Post
                      I was gonna ask you about this, I personally think it does, although a new coach might want to start over at QB, I love Brohm, was hoping we would draft him instead of Hardy two years ago. I was surprised back then he was not taken in the first round. I hope he will get some playing time, for me this makes a Left Tackle the primary priority of this upcoming draft. Having said that, what do you think happens if Levitre succeeds at LT?? Do they move him back to gaurd regardless??
                      Edwards is our likely starter next year, he is the best we have. I completely agree that a LT is an absolute must for this team to move forward. Levitre is a guard pure and simple. He is way overmatched at LT.
                      And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                        Edwards is our likely starter next year, he is the best we have. I completely agree that a LT is an absolute must for this team to move forward. Levitre is a guard pure and simple. He is way overmatched at LT.
                        the coaches dont even believe hes the best option we have right now

NO way Trent is the starter next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                          The current coach feels Fitzpatrick is the best we have. At least one person with high ranking in this organization likes Brian Brohm. A whole new coach probably doesn't like any of it.
                          I just don't think anyone can say much about our QB situation next year at this point, especially with none of them set to be free agents.

Comment

• Oh Fitzy........

It's Brohm time

Comment

• At least we're getting T.O. involved early

Comment

• the sex just made a play on ST!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information