This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
    Man, I really like Wood, he looked very good, hopefully he rebounds..

Btw, I think we're 6th overall now as far as the draft goes.
    Getting closer to Jimmy Clausen territory :)

But also getting too high for any of the OTs :(

Comment

• #1 Need as of right now:
      What say you?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Well the further we move up in the draft order, the more it affects our decision. If we stay around 6 or 7 I'd say we're a tad too high for any of the OTs as of now. However we may be to low to grab one of the quarterbacks. If that were the case I'd really want to get one of the DTs if we could

Comment

• Masters of the 58 minute game we are.........

I wouldn't say that's too high for Okung, Kevin

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            Masters of the 58 minute game we are.........

I wouldn't say that's too high for Okung, Kevin
            I would because I think he's overrated

Comment

• Yes...

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
              so.... does our Strength and Conditioning coach get fired this weekend?

these past few years have been terrible, as far as injuries..

at least the offense looked like a real offense, even with that makeshift oline
              He should, they have, amazingly enough they kept the team in the game along with the defense...
              "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

• Future Hall of Famer...

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                Well the further we move up in the draft order, the more it affects our decision. If we stay around 6 or 7 I'd say we're a tad too high for any of the OTs as of now. However we may be to low to grab one of the quarterbacks. If that were the case I'd really want to get one of the DTs if we could
                True... Roland McClain can cover tight ends... Okung can pass protect, at six or seven would be a great pick up... Does anyone really believe that there is a elite quarterback prospect (Locker, accuracy/descision making can be iffy, Clausen is having a big year, but the golden domers are not, watching him play he has some suspect desicion making issue's, and Bradford's injured shoulder is his throwing shoulder, which did not have a ton of strength to start with) in this draft? This team can win with its current defense, not the current offense...
                "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

• I saw this on the Bills' Message Board
                  Take it for what it's worth...
                  Just got a text from his girlfriend.

His surgery was successful and he is now in recovery.

His agent told us that he looks to be out 8-9 months.

Will keep board posted when I hear some more news
                  (final post) http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=17&f=2759&t=5171730

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=197491

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Wow, So he could be back around the start of the season.

Comment

• I'm pulling for him, be sure to pray for Eric Wood.

Comment

• Cowher told us to go **** ourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Does the signing of former 2nd round pick Brian Brohm make you reconsider the need for an early quarterback in the 2010 draft? For me it does. I'd rather invest the early choices on surrounding players that will help whover plays QB succeed.
                          If they bring in Shanahan, Brohm is worth giving a shot. That's the ideal system for Brohm, and he could turn out to be what many thought he was early on at Louisville. Brohm still has more potential than pretty much any 2010 draft-eligible quarterback. Also with Shanahan, the Bills instantly don't have to do much with their OL (or any of their offense at all, for that matter)... They can invest all of their major draft picks on defense.

I'd say they need to go with Suh, McCoy, or McClain.

Comment

• Bills sign Kendall Simmons

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• we need to sign another O-Line guy.

Comment

• did ESPN run any of the Bills JAX highlights??????? I have yet to see one play of the game on nfl live or just espn. I have seen the DAL game and CLE game like 100 times.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information