Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gentlemen ready? Are your faces painted and war cries recited for battle?

Bills Fans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight, we dine in hell! The world will know that free men stood against tyrants, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even the Jets can bleed. Madness? THIS IS BUFFALO! (err.......Toronto series....err)

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Hello Mr. 151, my name is fischbowl, glad to see you'll be handling my discourse for the remainder of the evening.

Comment

• ugh, I am done with T.O. 3 times today he didn't even go for the ball when he choud have made a play.

Comment

• back to reality...

this SHOWS we need to draft a QB

Comment

• After Lynchs' 2 nice runs, the last ending in a TD how many carries did he get after that? He got the TD and I was like "Lets pound Lynch the rest of the game". It seemed like he got maybe 2 more carries after the TD.

Comment

• So I went back and looked at all my mock draft games and here are my picks

Bills Draft:
              024. BUF (f/NE(f/SEA)- Darrelle Revis-CB-Pittsburgh
              033. BUF (f/OAK)- Arron Sears-OG-Tennessee
              040. BUF (f/MIA)- Jon Beason-OLB-Miami (FL)
              060. BUF (f/NE)- Tony Hunt-RB-Penn State
              077. BUF (f/PIT)- Paul Soliai-DT-Utah
              098. BUF (f/DET)- Johnnie Lee Higgins-WR-UTEP
              129. BUF (f/OAK)- Joe Newton-TE-Oregon State
              188. BUF (f/NE)- Ramonce Taylor, RB, Texas
              197. BUF (f/NE(f/ARZ)- Zak DeOssie, LB, Brown
              209. BUF (f/PIT)- Jason Snelling, FB, Virginia

Recap: Revis is one of the best in the game. Sears started all but 1 game first two years, this year had "personal issues" and did not play. Beason is rated has a top 10 LB, has played in every game in 3 years. Hunt, bust. Soliai, huge run stuffer, would be nice to have him now. Higgins, soild return man. Newton, 3 years no catches, not on a team. Taylor, classic boom-or-bust prospect, we know how that went. DeOssie, long snapper for the G-Men, third leading tackler for them. Snelling is a RB/FB for ATL, would love to have got him.

11. Buffalo (7-9)-Derrick Harvey-DE-Florida
              41. Buffalo (7-9)-Antoine Cason-CB-Arizona
              72. Buffalo -- from Baltimore (5-11)-Mario Manningham-WR-Michigan
              114. Buffalo (7-9)-Jerome Simpson-WR-Coastal Carolina
              132. Buffalo (7-9) NFL Compensatory pick-Martin Rucker-TE-Missouri
              143. Buffalo -- from Chicago (7-9)-Jermichael Finley-TE-Texas
              179. Buffalo (7-9)-Geno Hayes-LB-Florida State
              219. Buffalo (7-9)-Thaddeus Coleman-OT-Mississippi Valley State
              251. Buffalo (8-8) NFL Compensatory pick-Kerry Brown-OG-Appalachian State

Recap: Harvey, 3.5 sacks first year none this year. Cason, has 4 picks so far in two years is SD #3 CB. Manningham is haveing a great year this year, I think he has been hurt a lot also. Simpson, classic boom-or-bust prospect, we know how that is going. Rucker has 2 catches in 2 years. Finley, is starting to become a big wepon for GB. Hayes, plays ST, starts because of injuries this year. Coleman was super raw (think D.Bell) is a CFL Free Agent. Brown was a UDFA for WAS now a FA.

2009 (Before the Peters Trade so I didn't have pick 28)
              11-Buffalo Bills-Malcolm Jenkins-DB-Ohio State
              42-Buffalo Bills-Peria Jerry-DT-Mississippi
              82-Buffalo Bills (Via MIA, DET, DAL)-Shawn Nelson-TE-Southern Mississippi
              110-Buffalo Bills-Eric Wood-OL-Louisville
              122-Buffalo Bills (Via HOU, MIN)-Tyrone McKenzie-LB-South Florida
              162-Buffalo Bills (Via BAL)-David Veikune-DE-Hawaii
              198-Buffalo Bills (Via BAL)-Anthony Hill-TE-N.C. State
              223-Buffalo Bills (Via HOU)-Michael Mitchell-S-Ohio
              240-Buffalo Bills (Via ARZ)-Gartrell Johnson-RB-Colorado State
              Last edited by redbills; 12-04-2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Do you remember what time of the year you did those mocks? Because more towards the draft, some of those picks would have been unrealistic

Comment

• Start of April for all. 1st on was on BB.com others on WF.com.

Comment

• Not to be critical but a lot of your starters that you chose were all 1st rounders so we weren't going to get them anyways.

Revis - we were playing a Cover 2 defense at the time which doesn't require its CB's to play man to man.
                    Beason was a middle of round 1 pick, a solid pick but we weren't going to get him in round 3.

Harvey is a flop and Carson was a 1st rounder so we couldn't get him in round 2. Some nice picks in the later rounds though.

You have us drafting 3 1st rounders, 2 past the 1st round, and a couple of your late picks were 2nd rounders.

I'd have to say that some of your 2nd and 3rd rounders went in round 1 making your mocks a bit unrealistic.
                    And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Beason was the 40th pick, 2nd R in the draft game so I didn't pick him in the 3rd.

you don't get it at all, it was a draft game, 32 people = 32 GMs, it wasn't a mock draft it was a draft game. I was GM of the Bills.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

Hello Mr. 151, my name is fischbowl, glad to see you'll be handling my discourse for the remainder of the evening.

151??.. You are a sick, sick man Mr. Fischbowl.

Comment

• Whats the deal with Marshawn Lynch? He in the dog house, not playing well? Whats his future with you guys

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• No holes in run game, Jacksons' play. Thats bout it imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                              Whats the deal with Marshawn Lynch? He in the dog house, not playing well? Whats his future with you guys
                              Red is right on, patchwork line, limited room to run, plus he still dances in the hole too much, and Jackson is just flat out playing better... Missing the first three games and some minor injuries have done him no favors either (Lynch). Next year will be a big year for his future in Buffalo, need to see more of his running from his first two years in the league... For some reason he helped march the bills down the field against the jets, scored a touch down then I think I saw him carry the ball one more time? It was wierd, but alot will depend on the new GM and coach in terms of his future with the Bills, at least thats my thoughts on it...
                              "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

• God, I hate this team so much. Its really crazy. I have never hated a team this much ever.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information