This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
    Whats the deal with Marshawn Lynch? He in the dog house, not playing well? Whats his future with you guys
    Everybody knows that Marshawn is still a pro-bowl caliber of running back but he somehow found his way into this regimes dog house. Lynch obviously has more potential than Freddy Jackson, but nowhere near the same production this year, but then again, we haven't been exactly feeding him the ball. Most Bills fans would be happy if we traded Lynch away for a 2nd round pick.

Comment

• Lynch looks far from a Pro Bowl RB. He dances and has no vision. The latter part we knew, but the prior has gotten to a ridiculous point. Marshawn Inch at his best. If we could see some more of what we saw against the Jets, it would be fine. But he's being outplayed.
      We haven't really let any of our RB get into a rhythm since he returned, outside of Freddy against Miami. Being a bad team doesn't help.

Comment

• Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any messages saying that "we are holding our position." We're not holding anything. Let the Hun do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the ass. The Chiefs are the enemy. Wade into them. Spill *their* blood. Shoot *them* in the belly. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose! We're not just going to tackle the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads on our cleats. Now, The Bills are a team - it lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. We're gonna keep fighting. Is that clear? We're gonna attack all first half, we're gonna attack in the secnd half. If we are not victorious, let no man come back alive!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• We should have let Ryan Fitzpatrick start from Day 1. He at least throws the ball to T.O.

Comment

• Anyone else disappointed we didn't just go for it on 4th and 1 with a minute left?

Comment

• don't feel like waching the game today. don't want to watch ****** football.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
                don't feel like waching the game today. don't want to watch ****** football.
                We're winning at the half if that is any consolation

Comment

• Oh Terrence McGee, my sweet prince

Comment

• Scratch that. I hate myself

Comment

• All I want for the christmas is someone who can stop the run

Comment

• Watching some of the MIN v CIN game, why did we let Winfield and Pat Williams go?????????

Comment

• Jai-Byrd for DROY

Comment

• Jairus Byrd is amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
                              don't feel like waching the game today. don't want to watch ****** football.
                              Well poo on you.

Bills win!

Did anyone else get a little excited/heartbroken every time they said "Corey Mays" for the Chiefs?

The real Corey Mace deserved better from us.
                              Last edited by SuperMcGee; 12-13-2009, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                                Jai-Byrd for DROY
                                Brian Orakpo is threatening that statement. 3 sacks today brings him to 10 on the year

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information