This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Brian Orakpo is threatening that statement. 3 sacks today brings him to 10 on the year
    He actually has 4 sacks bringing the total to 11. It could go either way between the two, should be a tight vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
      He actually has 4 sacks bringing the total to 11. It could go either way between the two, should be a tight vote.
      Add Brian Cushing who is having a strong all around season and it's a really tight race

Comment

• HAHAHA. O-Sack-Po had 4 sacks today? LOL, Good job FO passing on a guy who gets almost a sack a game for a guy that gets a lucky tackle every game. LOL

Comment

• Orakpo 11 sacks
          Maybin 11...........tackles
          LOL

Comment

• I ******* hate this team so much, we suck so ******* hard. Since I remeber we have sucked. I think I am going to give it 1 more coach and if things don't change I am just not going to have a fav. team.

Comment

• I'd hate to see how you'd have reacted if we had lost

Comment

• I didn't watch the game but if you need a last min. INT to beat ******* KC, you suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
                  HAHAHA. O-Sack-Po had 4 sacks today? LOL, Good job FO passing on a guy who gets almost a sack a game for a guy that gets a lucky tackle every game. LOL
                  I'm not 100% certain Orakpo would fare any better than Maybin in Buffalo. Maybin is getting minimal playing time because Schobel and Kelsay have stepped it up and become better pass rushers, eliminating the need for the situational pass rusher. Orakpo would probably be in the same boat

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    I'm not 100% certain Orakpo would fare any better than Maybin in Buffalo. Maybin is getting minimal playing time because Schobel and Kelsay have stepped it up and become better pass rushers, eliminating the need for the situational pass rusher. Orakpo would probably be in the same boat
                    Understandable, but wouldnt he look good playing SAM backer right about now...
                    "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

• Orakpo is not a converted safety, so there's just no way that would happen.

Comment

• At this point, how would you grade the '09 draft?

Maybin - C
                        Wood - Incomplete
                        Byrd - A+
                        Levitre - B+
                        Nelson - B
                        Harris - B-
                        Harris - D
                        Lankster - A+

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Fisch, IMO, you're being far too leniant on Maybin.
                          He's done jack-squat thus far.
                          I think he should be in the D, D- range.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Maybin - D
                            ==Hasnt been able to see the field much. Has 11 tackles. Orakpo has 11 sacks

Wood - C
                            ==drastically overrated by the bills fans. Hes gonna be a good player, but he had some terrible games

Byrd - A+
                            ===9 ints... nuff said

Levitre - B+
                            === best player on our oline. doesnt say much

Nelson - B
                            === shown flashes.

Harris - F-
                            Harris - F
                            Lankster - F
                            None of these guys see the field. IIRC, Cary Harris is on the PS. Lankaster hasnt been active. Nic Harris has been a huge disapointment

Comment

• Rectify that Sexgrade asap. He does special teams, and will more than likely break Jairus Byrd's interception records over the next 3 weeks.

F is too harsh on Nic Harris, also. 5th round project linebacker, what are you expecting?

Wood was still kind of a mauler out there. Not amazing, but good.

And Brad Butler is the best player on our line. But I'd understand if you just weren't counting him this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                Rectify that Sexgrade asap. He does special teams, and will more than likely break Jairus Byrd's interception records over the next 3 weeks.
                                F is too harsh on Nic Harris, also. 5th round project linebacker, what are you expecting?
                                Wood was still kind of a mauler out there. Not amazing, but good.
                                And Brad Butler is the best player on our line. But I'd understand if you just weren't counting him this year.
                                unlike most bills fan.. im not a big Lankaster fan...

Nic Harris couldnt touch the field over AShlee Palmer, when Kiwi got hurt, ellison out, buggs out...

I did not count butler b/c he got injured so early in the season

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information