Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't Nic Harris start today above Palmer (who had an absolutely sick tackle on special teams) ?

Comment

• It's understandable to be pissed when making the Orakpo - Maybin comparisons right now but im in full agreement with SK when he says Orakpo wouldn't be fairing much better than Maybin if we would have drafted him instead. We simply don't need a rookie pass rusher as much right now.

If we could go back, knowing that our pass rush would be improved(ie Schobel being healthy for a season), we should have taken Cushing or Oher with our top pick. But the decision the FO made was based off the idea that we needed a 3rd down pass rusher. Furthermore a pass rusher for the future...

Which leads me to one more point. Maybin is still 21 years old right now, almost a full two years younger than Orakpo. It was almost consensus that Maybin should have stayed another year at Penn st, but because of potential he was given a first round grade. Maybin's potential to grow into a double digit sack artist in the teams future is definitely there, that is another reason why we drafted him.

So this season I will agree, he is nothing, but there is no reason to assume that Orakpo's production in Washington would have translated to production in Buffalo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
        unlike most bills fan.. im not a big Lankaster fan..
        This may be grounds for banishment, must we break out the Sex Rules?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          Orakpo is not a converted safety, so there's just no way that would happen.
          Lol, definetly not worth the 11th pick in the draft either... Have you turned in your GM application, I hear Brandon is accepting applications from the general public....
          "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

• look at my sweet new sig!
            I couldn't find a good pic of him in a Bills jersey (Prob. cuz he sucks)

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
              look at my sweet new sig!
              I couldn't find a good pic of him in a Bills jersey (Prob. cuz he sucks)
              Sure he's done jack but I think it's too early for the bust label

Comment

• http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/aro...to-on-waivers/

Offensive guard Richie Incognito has a new home. Released by the St. Louis Rams on Tuesday, Incognito was claimed by the Buffalo Bills on Wednesday. The Miami Dolphins also put in a claim, but since Buffalo has a worse record _ 5-8 to Miamiís 7-6 _ the Bills were awarded Incognito.
                Good luck with him. He has a hell of a lt of talent, just will drive you crazy with his boneheaded penalties that absolutely kill drives.

Comment

• http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/players...?playerId=8495

2009 Scouting Report - Scouts Inc.
                  Grade: 64 | Tied for 64th best OG

Comment: He's an adequate athlete with good size and strength. He plays aggressive and will sell out to obtain results. As a run-blocker, he shows good initial quickness and pad level. He has some initial pop on contact and will bring his feet to create movement as an inline blocker. He is strong on combo blocks providing good mesh and leg drive at the point. He is inconsistent working off of combo blocks to secure in space. He struggles to adjust and gets overextended. He has limited body control in space. He reacts well to penetration and can slide laterally. He pushes defenders wide, creating big seams. When asked to make short pulls, he struggles to adjust in the hole. In pass protection, he lacks the foot quickness and will waist bend. He is quick to set and use a wide base. He can anchor with inline power, but is not real quick-footed to mirror. He will throw a physical punch, but gets overextended at times. He struggles versus quick change-of-direction rushers and tends to be beaten by good spin moves. He also lacks range and adjustment skills in space on screens.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                    http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/aro...to-on-waivers/

Good luck with him. He has a hell of a lt of talent, just will drive you crazy with his boneheaded penalties that absolutely kill drives.
                    Sounds like he will fit right in ;)
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• btw, BufFan is just asking for me to exploit my powers with this anti-sex talk. From now on any anti-sex posts will be deleted, you have been warned.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I don't recognize more than half of the names on our OL depth chart

Comment

• Oh Fitzy........

Comment

• we'd be winning if it wasnt for the refs

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              I don't recognize more than half of the names on our OL depth chart
                              Seriously. I was thinking "when did we get this guy?" when he checked in. Sure enough, he blew Freddy's touchdown.

Comment

• im gonna go through the roster and list players who need to be cut/released

Kirk Chambers
                                Jon Corto
                                Trent Edwards
                                Chris Ellis
                                Christian Gaddis
                                Justin Jenkins
                                Jamon Meredith
                                Andre Ramsey--who?
                                Josh Reed
                                Johnathen Scott
                                Ashton Youboty

could make a case for Ryan Denny, Chris Kelsay