This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
    thoguht on Bills draft so? We did have a trade up to get Dan Williams 2 times but the GMs backed out last sec.

Draft
    14-Bruce Campbell-OT-Maryland
    43-Travis Lewis-OLB-Oklahoma
    3rd-
    3rd-(TEN)-
    4th-
    4th-(TEN)-
    5th-
    6th-
    6th-(TEN)-
    6th-(PHI)-
    7th-
    Some pick from DET for Ko, probably a 6th or 7th.

Trades
    Titans Receive:
    #8 Overall

Bills Receive:
    #14 Overall
    3rd Round Selection
    4th Round Selection
    6th Round Selection
    Well, since you picked the first two selections already which aren't bad mind you, I'd look at maybe:

+++++Toby Gerhart
    ++++Brandon Graham
    +++Mardy Gilyard
    ++Sean Canfield
    +Sam Young

Comment

• Aaron Schobel might retire this offseason.

FML

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
        thoguht on Bills draft so? We did have a trade up to get Dan Williams 2 times but the GMs backed out last sec.

Draft
        3rd-
        3rd-(TEN)-
        4th-
        4th-(TEN)-
        5th-
        6th-
        6th-(TEN)-
        6th-(PHI)-
        7th-
        Some pick from DET for Ko, probably a 6th or 7th.

Trades
        Titans Receive:
        #8 Overall

Bills Receive:
        #14 Overall
        3rd Round Selection
        4th Round Selection
        6th Round Selection
        I think you will have to find another trading partner for our pick and show how it is a fair trade. The # 14, 3rd, 4th and 6th pick is too much for the #8 pick. Besides, Tennessee isn't in a position to give up that many picks to move up, they need those picks to try to fill a # of holes on their team. Weaker teams rarely move up and give up picks, that is something only the stronger teams do if they feel they are 1 or 2 players from getting to the SB.
        Last edited by Iamcanadian; 12-24-2009, 01:23 PM.
        And proud of it!!!

Comment

• it was the fourm mock, and I did it from the TVC and it was fair if i remember. they traded up for WR Dez.

only 3 rounds

Buffalo Bills Draft
          73-Tyson Alualu-DT-California
          75-(TEN)-Eric Decker-WR-Minnesota
          4th
          4th-(TEN)
          5th
          6th
          6th-(TEN)
          6th-(PHI)
          7th
          Last edited by redbills; 12-24-2009, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• Decker was a good selection.

Comment

• BBF, just looking at your latest mock, I'm bewildered by the 2nd and 3rd round selections. I mean, you're ignoring major needs in DT, LB, and the entire OL altogether, for a filled position in TE and a declining position in FB. Mind you, we selected Shawn Nelson last year, a steal in the 4th and still a very promising prospect. I know Corey McIntyre sucks and all, but a fullback? Really? The position is dead all over the NFL and quality players could still be had late because of this.

Anyways, Brohm Nation tomorrow...

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                BBF, just looking at your latest mock, I'm bewildered by the 2nd and 3rd round selections. I mean, you're ignoring major needs in DT, LB, and the entire OL altogether, for a filled position in TE and a declining position in FB. Mind you, we selected Shawn Nelson last year, a steal in the 4th and still a very promising prospect. I know Corey McIntyre sucks and all, but a fullback? Really? The position is dead all over the NFL and quality players could still be had late because of this.

Anyways, Brohm Nation tomorrow...
                Nelson may be okay, but Gresham is going to be a flat out superstar. I know I should've taken a left tackle with the 2nd pick to fill a hole, but Gresham is just way too good to pass on, I liked him way better than Pettigrew last year. Gerhart on the other hand, I see him as being the next Mike Alstott, I really like his power and his vision as a rusher, he isn't a home run hitter but he has fantastic balance and defenders just bounce off of him. IDK, with my mock we would need to add a left tackle via Free Agency. Marcus McNeil? Yeah, I know, I can dream right?

Anyways, I predict 98 yards passing 0 TDs and 3 INTs for Brohm today! :)

Comment

• Don't be dissin' Brohm!

I might pass on a DT if there is great value at tight end, but LT/LB/QB are the huge needs.

Comment

• Not sure why you'd draft a running FB in R3.

Comment

• These radio personalities are really irking me with their views on the QB situation. Always have to try to be smarter than everyone, even if it means contradicting themselves at every turn.
                      Fudge em.

Gibrohm time! Let those two run this!

Comment

• Now we know what happens when Byrd is out..........DROY? Yes!
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I was kind of close, but not really. Brohm had 146 yards and 2 ints on the day.

Comment

• I hope Perry tells T.O to take a hike after he again doesn't go up for a deep ball that leads to a pick.

Comment

• Blocked FG...........most exciting non play of the year?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Most exciting play of the year - Ellis Lankster's 1st career pass deflection. It should have been an interception but The Sex will have his time to shine!

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information