Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
    Most exciting play of the year - Ellis Lankster's 1st career pass deflection. It should have been an interception but The Sex will have his time to shine!
    I must say I may have teared a little when that happened. Tears of joy, of course



    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      I must say I may have teared a little when that happened. Tears of joy, of course
      As soon as I saw that my immediate reaction was to go on here and talk about it.
      But I was at work when I saw it, so of course that was not possbile.


      Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

      Comment


      • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        Blocked FG...........most exciting non play of the year?
        Beats out Lee Evans' non-touchdown against Jacksonville, for sure.

        George is the man. I missed who actually blocked it, haven't seen that in a while from us.

        Comment


        • Spencer Johnson blocked it, or that is who it looked like.

          Comment


          • I'm going to be a very sad man if we lose Georgie Boy......

            Anyways, how about Nicky Harris? 9 tackles, 3 ast, one beautiful PD. Had himself a nice little game



            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              I'm going to be a very sad man if we lose Georgie Boy......

              Anyways, how about Nicky Harris? 9 tackles, 3 ast, one beautiful PD. Had himself a nice little game
              George Wilson?


              Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                George Wilson?
                Yeah, that sly devil



                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                Comment


                • Theres a lot of talk of Dick Jauron being the most likely candidate to be our new DC after we fire Bill Sheridan.

                  Can you guys break down for me what Dick Jauron does on defense? I've always assumed he was a Cover 2 guy, but I don't know enough about his scheme to comment.

                  Does he blitz alot? Is his blitzes A gap related or outside pressure? Does he run a lot of Cover 2? What type of body types does he prefer? Smaller and faster or bigger bodies?

                  Man coverage or zone?

                  Comment


                  • No blitz 4 man rush, CBs 10 yards off WR, some A gap blitz once every few games with fake A gap blitz a lot.

                    Comment


                    • well thats just peachy.

                      Comment


                      • Also expect quick, penetrating DTs, along with undersized linebackers.


                        Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                        Comment


                        • Hey was wondering how Wood and Levitre did for you guys this year? Always a bit of a guy who loves hearing bout the OL!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                            Hey was wondering how Wood and Levitre did for you guys this year? Always a bit of a guy who loves hearing bout the OL!
                            Wood broke his leg really badly and may be forced to miss the 2010 season as well. Levitre was good

                            Comment


                            • Rumor Bills are naming a new G.M.

                              Rumors fly that Bills are naming a new G.M.

                              Comment


                              • Buddy Nix fyi

                                also no new threads

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information