This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Wood broke his leg really badly and may be forced to miss the 2010 season as well. Levitre was good
    were the hell you hear that? I heard everything went fine and he should be ready for the '10 season.

Comment

• So basically Dick Jauron is the exact opposite of what we need.

Great.

Just great.

Comment

• Also Dick doesn't like to run hard practices (ie no pads a lot, light contact etc.)

Comment

• New, GM the future is here...

Buddy Nix... The savior... Hmm, initially I had some vomit rise into the back of my mouth, but after it settled down I thought, hey it could be worse, say John Guy??
          "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

• BBD..........DJ doesnt blitz very much unless he really trusts a guy. He let Kawika after the QB through the A gap quite a bit. Not very aggressive tho. As people said, he likes smaller guys.......especially the LBers and DT's it seems. Plays mostly zone, but it seems he can occasionally dial up man, unfortunately it seems he misreads the situation quite a bit.

Your not going to find much love for DJ here, but he is an experienced guy and has proven he can be an effective DC, not a HC, but I think he is a decent enough hire for you guys. Maybe not schematically, but I think he can be a good DC and can adapt to the talent he has.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poz51 View Post
              Buddy Nix... The savior... Hmm, initially I had some vomit rise into the back of my mouth, but after it settled down I thought, hey it could be worse, say John Guy??
              at least this guy has worked in football...........who would have thought a marketing guy wouldnt work as GM, not me thats for sure ;)

Comment

• Comment

• Cowher is so not happening.......Marty Schottenheimer may be in play now tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                    Cowher is so not happening.......Marty Schottenheimer may be in play now tho.
                    OMG, I've said this like 100 times now on diff. Bills forums

http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bi...in-as-Bills-GM
                    "I spoke with Marty today and he said "No way I am not coming back anywhere..I did it for 30 years and I am done."

So can we stop the all the Marty post now?????

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
                      OMG, I've said this like 100 times now on diff. Bills forums

http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bi...in-as-Bills-GM
                      "I spoke with Marty today and he said "No way I am not coming back anywhere..I did it for 30 years and I am done."

So can we stop the all the Marty post now?????
                      haha.......thanks. I think we may whiff on everyone to be honest. If he wants someone with experience I could see someone like Mike Martz or something.
                      Last edited by Rob S; 01-01-2010, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• If Martz wants to throw it to Evans, then I don't even care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                          at least this guy has worked in football...........who would have thought a marketing guy wouldnt work as GM, not me thats for sure ;)
                          True... The more I read about him, the more the vomit retreats, sounds like he has the credentials to not reach on say a Maybin in the first round! Brandon as a GM, me neither :o
                          "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

• Sex >>>> Cary Harris

still

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Why wasn't the sex at FS today????

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
                                Why wasn't the sex at FS today????
                                Today was the day to play the PS/Scrub players and see how they perform.
                                Everyone already knows how The Sex performs - there was no need to risk injury

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information