X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
    Looks like Leslie Frazier might be the best option right now
    Buffalo is a career ruiner for HC's so he might not take the job unless he is getting desperate to be a HC.
    And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Lynch accused of stealing $20

what a dumb ****, I love Lynch but dude.

Comment

• If that is true, then dear God.
        What is running through his head?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
          If that is true, then dear God.
          What is running through his head?
          Superiority Complex. Also everyone knows a black man at the McKinley Mall is pure trouble

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• man the buffalo bills message board are the dumbest collection of people ive ever seen when it comes to the draft and NFL...

why does everything Pike/Mccoy/Tebow are better options that Clausen and Bradford?

Comment

man the buffalo bills message board are the dumbest collection of people ive ever seen when it comes to the draft and NFL...

why does everything Pike/Mccoy/Tebow are better options that Clausen and Bradford?
              Because the average IQ over there is probably lower than my age.
              I can't take it anymore. I had to leave and go to another message board.

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Because the average IQ over there is probably lower than my age.
                I can't take it anymore. I had to leave and go to another message board.
                i tried to get myself banned by telling someone to shut the **** up mulitple times...

but i guess a mod never saw it

i must be invincible

Comment

i tried to get myself banned by telling someone to shut the **** up mulitple times...

but i guess a mod never saw it

i must be invincible
                  jayhawk will get on that soon enough.
                  they're a bunch of nazis over there.
                  all of the quality posters have left. Now they're left with a group of people who can't come up with a worthwhile post/idea/thread

Comment

jayhawk will get on that soon enough.
                    they're a bunch of nazis over there.
                    all of the quality posters have left. Now they're left with a group of people who can't come up with a worthwhile post/idea/thread
                    Jayhawk is pretty quick to throw the Ban-Hammer

yeah, all the good posters have left. Now just full of idiots and kids

Comment

• yea that MB sucks.

Comment

• How is Bobby April?? Tomlin supposedly interviewed him recently or is interviewing him.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• good, but his ST this year sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                            How is Bobby April?? Tomlin supposedly interviewed him recently or is interviewing him.

one of the best ST coaches in the NFL

but our special teams struggled badly this year. I think he had trouble adjusting to the new wedge rules.

Comment

• http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/

12:06 [Comment From Erik Erik : ]
                              Is anything actually going to "change" with Buddy Nix as GM? We still have Modrak and John Guy on staff, who are responsible for Langston Walker, Dockery, Whitner over Ngata, Marshawn Lynch, etc...
                              Monday January 11, 2010 12:06 Erik
                              12:08 First of all, we don't know if Modrak and Guy are returing (Guy's contract is up in May). Also, Guy brought in Walker and Dockery because that's who the team wanted. And Guy certainly didn't make the Bills give those guys those huge contracts. The drafts were as much an organizational call as they were Modrak's. It should be noted though that he wanted Brian Cushing over Aaron Maybin.

Comment

• Apparently my common sense belief that that pick had to be between Oher and Orakpo just looks further off everyday.

Cush would've been nice, obviously, but even with Ellison as the starter I didn't want to think it could be anyone other than those two.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information