4. aj edds - olb
        5. legarrete blount - rb
        6. ed wang - ot
        7. joe webb - qb
        sucks .

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          Sean Kugler? Tell me about him.
          IDK, the O-line sucked the 2 years he was their coach so.

Comment

• NFL Primetime After '93 Wildcard
            Part 2

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              Sean Kugler? Tell me about him.
              cant tell u anything good.

Im pretty sure two years ago he was the offensive tackles coach. Which was the year Jason Peters gave up 13 sacks.

Comment

• To be honest, Kugler was among the last cast offs I would have figured to end up elsewhere. Maybe it was his work with Levitre this year, but he has been pretty terrible. The only reason in my opinion that he lasted this long in Buffalo was that he was a local product

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• God, being a Bills fan just sucks right now.......if we close on Leslie Frazier, I will feel better....I like him quite a bit. If we dont get Frazier or Grimm I will be extremely pissed off and will have to assume the team will be in SoCal within 10 years.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• well, **** me.............right as I post it news breaks that Chan Gailey is likely our next coach. Ugh.

Comment

• im warming up to the CHan Gailey, as long as he brings in Mike Nolan, and Al Saunders or Mike Martz

Comment

• No, screw this....unless Frazier and Grimm didnt want to come this is another ******, uninspired, safe, and cheap hire

Comment

• God, I am still on tilt right now..........I wanted Frazier in the worst way. Looks like my Christmas bottle of Maker's Mark is getting hit pretty hard tonight.

Comment

• Don't you guys just LOVE being bills fans...

-_-

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                              Don't you guys just LOVE being bills fans...

-_-
                              isnt it the worst tho.............seriously. There is absolutely nothing I like about this franchise right now other than the fact they are the Buffalo Bills. It is pretty much the worst team to be a fan of in all of sports. Nobody wants anything to do with you (either coaches or big name players), your current team sucks, you are the laughing stock of the league, and it seems that there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Plus the team we love with all out heart is probably bailing within 5 years for LA..........**** this man. I love this team so much, but it been nothing but **** for the past decade, literally. This sucks. I'm not even impatient. I am a Knicks and Newcastle Utd. fan for God sakes.....I can accept losing.............the Bills are just one of the worst franchises in sports plain and simple. I imagine being a Pittsburgh Pirates fan feels similar to this. God, we cant even tank a season well.....we cant even lose correctly. Heres to extending our ever so awesome non-playoff run until 2020! **** my life.

Comment

• I find a few good things about this hire. 1-His work with ****** QBs, 2-Cowher loves the guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information