Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am praying someone else walks out at this press conference..............that would be amazing. Not going to happen, but I wont open the bottle until I look the devil in the eyes.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      There is absolutely nothing I like about this franchise right now other than the fact they are the Buffalo Bills. **** my life.
      Wow, my thoughts almost to a T yesterday, then I wake up today to reports that Chan Gailey is gonna be hired today, and Redskins people are making fun of the Bills organization... Seriously, Redskins radio personalities are making fun of the Bills organization... On a positive note Cowher said F-off, hire Chan Gailey and we did :p Its a good day to put a few back, a stop by the liquor store might be called for... At least there is a chance our backup qb's will take us to the play-offs and a first round loss...
      "It must be contract year!"

      Deion Sanders

      Comment


      • man, i wonder how Nix and Russ are gonna sell Gailey to the fans

        Comment


        • Nix took jab at OAK, lol.

          Comment


          • What type of D does Gailey like 4-3 or 3-4??


            If we're going 3-4 this year our draft board will have to focus on 3-4 defenders.

            Stroud on the nose?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by OTcoach View Post
              What type of D does Gailey like 4-3 or 3-4??


              If we're going 3-4 this year our draft board will have to focus on 3-4 defenders.

              Stroud on the nose?
              said he is more open to the 34 then he was years ago.

              hahaha, the guy can't win 1v1 anymore how the hell will he handle 2 guys?

              Comment


              • Marty Schottenheimer wanted Bills gig
                http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...nted-bills-gig

                :smackface:

                Comment


                • Put a gun

                  in my mouth

                  Chan Gailey, can't ******* do it, shiiitttt



                  <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                  Comment


                  • 1. Adopt spread
                    2. Draft Naaman Roosevelt
                    3. Profit

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      1. Adopt spread
                      2. Draft Naaman Roosevelt
                      3. Profit
                      3. ???
                      4. Profit



                      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                      Comment


                      • I dont get this organization..........how the hell can you be uncomfortable with hiring Marty and then you go out and get Chan ******* Gailey.....this is insane. All along we were fishing for all of these established coaches, Marty bites and we choose Gailey, this is garbage.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by redbills View Post
                          said he is more open to the 34 then he was years ago.

                          hahaha, the guy can't win 1v1 anymore how the hell will he handle 2 guys?


                          He could lay in there on 1st and 2nd downs for a year at least on the nose.


                          DL Williams Stroud Seymour

                          LB Mitchell Puz Ellison Maybin


                          Sec McGee Byrd Scott McKelvin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by OTcoach View Post
                            He could lay in there on 1st and 2nd downs for a year at least on the nose.


                            DL Williams Stroud Seymour

                            LB Mitchell Puz Ellison Maybin


                            Sec McGee Byrd Scott McKelvin
                            Ellison in the middle? Really? This is terrible



                            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              I dont get this organization..........how the hell can you be uncomfortable with hiring Marty and then you go out and get Chan ******* Gailey.....this is insane. All along we were fishing for all of these established coaches, Marty bites and we choose Gailey, this is garbage.
                              Nix has a history with Marty and remember Nix & Smith fired him after a 14-2 year so he must know something we don't.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by OTcoach View Post
                                He could lay in there on 1st and 2nd downs for a year at least on the nose.


                                DL Williams Stroud Seymour

                                LB Mitchell Puz Ellison Maybin


                                Sec McGee Byrd Scott McKelvin

                                Stroud isn't a NT, we aren't going to get a big FA so Seymour isn't coming unless he doesn't want much $$$

                                Ellison at ILB?

                                Where is Wilson?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information