Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a stronger armed QB but otherwise not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
      need a stronger armed QB but otherwise not bad.
      LeFevour was my favorite part!! How can you say his arm isn't strong after the Senior Bowl?

Comment

• i didnt see the senior bowl.

Comment

• http://www.hulu.com/watch/124112/tea...-buffalo-bills

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

So i might have a job with the buffalos Bills soon, and to be completely honest i do not know too much about the bills. So i was wondering if anyone could fill me in on the Bills. What are the their draft needs, Philosophy, best players, and random information. Thanks again guys.
            ???????????????

Comment

• LeFevour sucks tbh

Comment

• go to a interesting story thread on off topic to get the story.

Comment

• Did you talk about Maybin? If so what were their expectations of his R year and now his 2nd year?

Comment

• no i didnt, we talked more about the offense, it was mainly QB, WR, and OL. They want a tall strong armed QB. And that they need to get some new OTs

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
                      What do you all think of my new mock?

Check signature.
                      McCluster is not at all what I want in a receiver for this team.

Too high for The Fever, if you ask me.

Comment

• rumor has it that the bills are looking at Mike Vick. Just thought i would pass it along

Comment

rumor has it that the bills are looking at Mike Vick. Just thought i would pass it along
                          Yeah, I saw that on rotoworld.
                          I'd rather bring in a stop-gap QB, fix up the lines, then draft our QB of the future next year.

BTW, here's rotoworld.

Sources tell ESPN's Len Pasquarelli that the Bills will indeed consider Michael Vick for their starting quarterback job.
                          This confirms beat writer Allen Wilson's speculation earlier this week. New coach Chan Gailey likes mobile quarterbacks, and the Bills can't enter 2010 with Trent Edwards as their starter. The Bills would likely only have to give up a conditional sixth- or seventh-round pick to land Vick.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• i have a feeling if they get vick they will go Oline and D line heavy, and draft a QB in the later rounds.

Comment

• If we bring in Vick I am a Bengals fan until he goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
                                If we bring in Vick I am a Bengals fan until he goes.
                                I'm a fan of the team first and foremost, I will never quit on the Bills.

Also, why do you hate Vick so much? His actions were atrocious, but shouldn't he be given a 2nd chance?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information