Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by redbills View Post
    that MMA chick
    Gina Carano.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      I love you <3
      I love you more
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

      Comment


      • http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7...qbhi3s994a.gif

        like?

        Comment


        • I'm not sure where Kyle William fits in here, which is a shame because I've loved the guy since he started outplaying McCargo in his rookie season.

          Comment


          • They look the same


            Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
              I'm not sure where Kyle William fits in here, which is a shame because I've loved the guy since he started outplaying McCargo in his rookie season.
              Best player in our front 7, possibly. Certainly the most valuable at this point. Perfect in the 4-3.


              Is it possible to get excited about Maybin? I swear I almost felt a jump inside me, and it may have been triggered by an Aaron Maybin thought.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                Best player in our front 7, possibly. Certainly the most valuable at this point. Perfect in the 4-3.


                Is it possible to get excited about Maybin? I swear I almost felt a jump inside me, and it may have been triggered by an Aaron Maybin thought.
                Aaron Maybin may actually have a chance at being utilized correctly this year, he seems to fit very well as a rush OLB in the 3-4, that role fits him like a glove.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                  Why don't you think Stroud could slide out to one of the DE positions?
                  Also, couldn't Mitchell move to ILB?

                  Stroud - FA/Draftee - Williams
                  Maybin - Mitchell - Poz - FA/Draftee
                  Florence/McKelvin - Whitner - Byrd - McGee
                  From what I saw of Stroud this year, he looked to me like he was playing high, not staying low and holding his ground which I think will result in him not being a good fit in the 3-4, in addition to his hands looking inactive and lazy. I think Williams is active enough to make the transition and fit in to one of the DE positions, it sounds like he is willing to try, it is possible Stroud could do it, or play the nose, although I dont think he is too excited about it from what I have heard.
                  Mitchell could make it, certainly has the size, although I am not sure about the time frame for his recovery, or if he will be able to make the transition, but he does have some experience at ILB so it is a possibility.
                  For me there is certainly a need for a nose, I would not trust Stroud there, ILB because Mitchell there is an uncertainty in a couple respects, OLB/Rush opposite Maybin and would not touch the secondary. I would plan on bringing a DE in, and would certainly look at a guy like alex carrington if he were available in the third or fourth round in the draft, or a FA type as well.
                  Thats all just my opinion, and thoughts off the top of my head...
                  "It must be contract year!"

                  Deion Sanders

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
                    Aaron Maybin may actually have a chance at being utilized correctly this year, he seems to fit very well as a rush OLB in the 3-4, that role fits him like a glove.
                    Maybin sucks. Find me one clip of him getting his own sack at Penn State.

                    Worse pick than J.P.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by OTcoach View Post
                      Maybin sucks. Find me one clip of him getting his own sack at Penn State.

                      Worse pick than J.P.
                      I was shocked when I heard his name called instead of Orakpo, but the kid just turned 21 and is in a scheme that fits his abilities. Think about it, last year he was playing with men who are more developed physically and have been in the league for a decade or more. I'm at least willing to give him a full season as our starter before I draw my conclusions.

                      Comment


                      • Big time congratulations to Jabari Greer. We all loved him, we all knew how good he was, and he deserved this.

                        Anthony Hargrove... not so much.

                        Comment


                        • I loved Hargrove

                          Comment


                          • To say Maybin doesnt have the physical talent to be an effective 3-4 rush backer is just dumb.......the guy was going to be taken in the top 20 picks for a reason, he has some talent. We can't just write him off because he failed to excel when played out of position. Give the kid a chance, my God. Do I think he is going to be good, I'm not sure, but to say he sucks and imply he has no potential is just ignorant.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                              Big time congratulations to Jabari Greer. We all loved him, we all knew how good he was, and he deserved this.

                              Anthony Hargrove... not so much.
                              I kinda liked what Hargrove brought to the field, if only he could have avoided off the field troubles. Big ups to Jabari fo sho tho.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                                I kinda liked what Hargrove brought to the field, if only he could have avoided off the field troubles. Big ups to Jabari fo sho tho.
                                Not only what he brought on the field, but I loved what he brought to the sideline. The guy was like Marcus Stroud x10 interacting with and pumping up the crowd.

                                But then he had to be a complete idiot one too many times and break my heart.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information