Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_player....p;playerid=1393

    OG (7 games) he is #23
    C (1 game) he is #22
    LT (2 games) he is #39
    Last edited by redbills; 03-05-2010, 06:44 PM.

    Comment


    • Hey, how good was Justin Bannan?

      Was he a 3-4 NT or a 3-4 DE? Do you run a 3-4 or a 4-3?

      Madden Rating?

      Comment


      • Hasn't been on Bills for a long time, when he was here he was avg. at best in the 43, I guess at BAL he has played well at NT and DE in their 34.

        Madden rating, lol, who cares.
        Last edited by redbills; 03-05-2010, 08:11 PM.

        Comment


        • Wade Smith
          **** yeah


          Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

          Comment


          • Why did I not know until now that we re-signed Bryan Scott?

            Oh happy day.

            Comment


            • I have a strong feeling that the Bills will draft Tebow with their 2nd round pick...


              Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                I have a strong feeling that the Bills will draft Tebow with their 2nd round pick...
                I have a strong feeling I won't be a Bills fan anymore at the end of this decade if they keep on being terrible...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                  I have a strong feeling that the Bills will draft Tebow with their 2nd round pick...
                  Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                  I have a strong feeling I won't be a Bills fan anymore at the end of this decade if they keep on being terrible...
                  That was my initial thought when I heard us and seattle were holding personnal workouts. Now I am wondering if they are crazy enough to think about Tebow in the first...

                  I am not sure there will Bills in Buffalo at that period in time...
                  "It must be contract year!"

                  Deion Sanders

                  Comment


                  • All this negativity can get out.

                    Not that I want to be near Tebow, but there is no talking about the Bills outside of Buffalo in my forum.

                    Comment


                    • You think Bell took a lot of penalties look at the guy we are looking at, Cornell Green.

                      Comment


                      • Cornell Green 3 years 9 mill.

                        Over/Under 1.5 years on roster.

                        I'll go under.

                        Comment


                        • Good luck with Cornell Green... you will need it


                          "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            All this negativity can get out.

                            Not that I want to be near Tebow, but there is no talking about the Bills outside of Buffalo in my forum.
                            Who was talking about that.
                            And Green 3 yrs, 9 mill?
                            WTF?!?


                            Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                            Comment


                            • I guess we won't need a OT at #9 now that we have Green!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                All this negativity can get out.

                                Not that I want to be near Tebow, but there is no talking about the Bills outside of Buffalo in my forum.
                                My apologies, I will refrain from such non-sensical posts in the future! On a positive note I am now dreaming about fluffernutters and their ability to play the zero technique...
                                "It must be contract year!"

                                Deion Sanders

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information