This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OTcoach View Post
    I guess we won't need a OT at #9 now that we have Green!
    Originally posted by redbills View Post
    You think Bell took a lot of penalties look at the guy we are looking at, Cornell Green.
    Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
    Good luck with Cornell Green... you will need it
    Amen brother my brothers!! We own first and twenty with Captain Checkdown leading the charge!! Langston Walker turned out ok, maybe we can strike gold with a second former Raiders linemen

Good news though, RaiderNation and Bret Armstrong like the move;
    "Let me be the first to say good luck to Buffalo. I'll take Langston Walker over Cornell Green any day of the week, and especially on Sundays.
    Wasn't their GM the same guy who bashed the Raiders a little while ago?
    What kind of drugs is that guy on?
    Somebody in Buffalo failed to do their homework."

Now on to the good news, my fluffernutter sandwhich can also pass block, run block and has a Madden rating of 78 as a three day old stale sandwhich, and plans on learning how to keep Mrs. Fluffernutter in line with an aluminum mop handle from the Green man himself, and my faith in Buddy Nix is still unwaivering :)
    "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

• Cornell Green should not be on an NFL roster...

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
      like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• I had a draft dream last night..............at #9 we picked Eric Johnson - RB/OL - Florida State , I was like WHO and RB/OL????????? I started to cry since I never heard of him. Kiper started talking about him and how he was at best a 7th round guy but could play RB ot OT. I started to cry harder and called by brother telling him how I was done with this team forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
          Cornell Green should not be on an NFL roster...
          profootballfoucs has him as the 48th best OT last year and was like 41 the year before, sounds like he just takes way to many penalties.

Comment

• I haven't had a draft dream yet :(

But when I do, hopefully it will match up to my Donovan McNabb rapping/guitar playing dream from a couple years ago.

Comment

• Tebow is interesting to me for the bills, on one hand he does fit the system that the new coach is going to be instilling on the team, see Thigpen. But on the other hand i do not think that he has the arm to succeed in buffalo. so to me it is a wash.

Comment

• Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
                Tebow is interesting to me for the bills, on one hand he does fit the system that the new coach is going to be instilling on the team, see Thigpen. But on the other hand i do not think that he has the arm to succeed in buffalo. so to me it is a wash.
                how is the whole job thing going, man?
                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I have to wait till june/july cause as of right now they dont have a job opening. But it is looking like they are going towards football operations for me. Which is exciting. i just have to wait, that is the biggest problem right now. So i am doing some sub teaching in the mean time to keep the money flowing in, cause i need to pay some bills.

Comment

• Liar. You're responsible for Cornell Green, admit it!

Comment

• Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
                      I have to wait till june/july cause as of right now they dont have a job opening. But it is looking like they are going towards football operations for me. Which is exciting. i just have to wait, that is the biggest problem right now. So i am doing some sub teaching in the mean time to keep the money flowing in, cause i need to pay some bills.

Don't need ya

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        Liar. You're responsible for Cornell Green, admit it!
                        i would not have gone after him if i was there.

Comment

• i like Skelton from Fordham in the third round for the Bills, Strong arm and accurate, with good size. The biggest knock on him is that he went to a small school. But with Flacco we see that it is not that big of a deal

Comment

• I am starting to get the feeling that no matter who we draft, they will be doomed to failure once they pull that Bills jersey on.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              I am starting to get the feeling that no matter who we draft, they will be doomed to failure once they pull that Bills jersey on.
                              No matter which QB we draft or are you talking about anybody with draft in general? If it's the latter you mean I would have to say that is pretty much wrong. We draft well, not great but well. We just don't retain our great players thus we have to draft replacements. Ralph doesn't like to pay his "Bills".

Comment

• By the way...
                                What are your guy's thoughts on Jimmy Kennedy to fill our NT spot? I can't say that I have seen him enough to come up with an answer to that myself. He seems to have the size. Possible late bloomer? What do you think, sign him or not?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information