Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i would not think he is worth the money. never really produced much since being drafted by the rams.

Comment

• Kennedy would make a nice DE imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
        No matter which QB we draft or are you talking about anybody with draft in general? If it's the latter you mean I would have to say that is pretty much wrong. We draft well, not great but well. We just don't retain our great players thus we have to draft replacements. Ralph doesn't like to pay his "Bills".
        QB, my bad.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Vikings re-signed DT Jimmy Kennedy to a two-year, $6 million contract.
          Cool so far we have brought in a RT that is a penalty machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
            Cool so far we have brought in a RT that is a penalty machine.
            Who says these are your daddy's same old Bills??
            "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

• Only if we had kept Jason Peters, we would have so much more flexibility in this year's draft, sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
                Only if we had kept Jason Peters, we would have so much more flexibility in this year's draft, sigh.
                Or drafted Oher last year, then maybe a guy like Graham would make a lot of sense, either way we would have more flexibility... It would be nice to see this team not draft a project...
                "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

• A.Davis signs 2 years deal, looks like no Rolando : (

Comment

• Hey, on the plus side, we signed Dwan Edwards, he looks like he will be a starter for us, Baltimore fans spoke highly of the guy and over at bb.com & bz.com they're talking this guy up too, not to mention Andra Davis is an upgrade over Kawika Mitchell, imo. Not bad, we still need a true NT though otherwise the 3-4 isn't going to work.

Comment

• Dwan Edwards, sweet!

Comment

• This is our big free agenct day, gents. Take the players we are courting to South Buffalo, get wasted, sign contract at 1 Bills Drive.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                          QB, my bad.
                          No worries

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            This is our big free agenct day, gents. Take the players we are courting to South Buffalo, get wasted, sign contract at 1 Bills Drive.
                            Alcohol does amazing things doesn't it. Got to love it B)

Comment

• Originally posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
                              By the way...
                              What are your guy's thoughts on Jimmy Kennedy to fill our NT spot? I can't say that I have seen him enough to come up with an answer to that myself. He seems to have the size. Possible late bloomer? What do you think, sign him or not?
                              He failed in the Jet's 3-4 under Mangini. If I was Buffalo I'd kick Bryan Robinson's tires since Arizona let him test the waters in FA. He's is older but could be a stopgap while you groom a youngster (ie Cam Thomas, Linval Joseph).

Comment

• http://bloggingthedraft.com/2010/03/the-bull-market/

Take a look at my blog guys, I bring up the Bills a couple of times!
                                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information