X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
    I think Jamon can fill the RT spot fine
    Same here, I think that LT is our only pressing need on the OL. Wood, Hangman, Levitre & Meredith can all hold their own.

Comment

• So, Jim Kelly had dinner with Tebow last night and raved about just how awesome he is.....awesome enough for the Bills to use their 1st rounder? I actually think this is possible, discuss.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by redbills View Post
        if we take Tebow at #9 I am a Bengals fan for the year and maybe more.

Comment

• Is there room for two Red?

No, I don't believe we will. It just seems WAY to illogical to invest the kind of money that the ninth overall pick merits on a player like Tebow. Even to draft him in the second is a bit of a head-scratcher minus the financial gains from selling Tebow jerseys for a year.

By the way, is anybody else tired of Kelly riding Tebow's jock? It really is getting to be annoying.

Comment

• Question: Is it possible to not love Felton Huggins?

Answer: No.

Comment

• Chad Jackson......meh

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• we only had 5 wrs. we needed camp bodies and he is better than getting a 35 year old WR.

Comment

• Yeah, but now I have to listen to somebody who thinks they know what they're talking about get hyped up about him. You know, the kind that are half-kidding when they get excited about somebody just because they were a high pick n years ago.

Comment

• He sucks, w/e.....if he reaffirms his suckiness in camp, then we cut him. No real loss here.

Comment

• Gaithier now on the market for a high 2nd......would you guys pull the trigger? I think I may, adding an OT now would really free us up nicely in the 1st rd. to draft BPA or to trade down and pick up a few pieces later, namely a NT.

Comment

• I absolutely would. I'd be a little crushed if we didn't end up with Jimmy in the first after that (like you said, probably try to trade down or end up with Dez/Williams/McClain?), but it would be a very good move for our team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                          Gaithier now on the market for a high 2nd......would you guys pull the trigger? I think I may, adding an OT now would really free us up nicely in the 1st rd. to draft BPA or to trade down and pick up a few pieces later, namely a NT.
                          Hell yea I'd give them 41, I'd even give them #9 for him and #25.

Comment

• Buffalo really oughta bring Flozell in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
                              Buffalo really oughta bring Flozell in.
                              seriously? He sucked last year. If we are going to have somebody suck it up on the line lets have it at least be a young guy who is learning.
                              Last edited by Rob S; 04-03-2010, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                                seriously? He sucked last year. If we are going to have somebody suck it up on the line lets have it at least be a young guy who is learning.
                                #1 .

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information