Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Houston G Chester Pitts reportedly visits One Bills Drive today. A passable starter, I guess, but to me he'll always be the oboe player from the Super Bowl Commercial

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Hello everybody!

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
        Hello everybody!
        How's it feel, big guy?

Comment

• good, I took an extended leave of absence of SWDC which turned into temporarily forgetting about it here

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
            good, I took an extended leave of absence of SWDC which turned into temporarily forgetting about it here
            How could you? Caught up in some senior moments?

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              How could you? Caught up in some senior moments?
              I've just been busy.
              first it was exams, then the graduation process, my 18th birthday, graduation parties, then a week spent in NY.

all done with now, so more time for SWDC :)

Comment

• Bills! Good to see you, man. Got any plans for college?

Comment

• I work for an electric company that services the Indiana area and I connected James Hardy's lights for his mom yesterday. It was pretty cool.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• I don't know about you guys, but I just can't get up for this season. I am def. ready for some Buffalo Bills football, but it's just not the same this year. I feel like there is nothing to be excited about, even the switch to the 3-4.....I don't know why.
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                      I don't know about you guys, but I just can't get up for this season. I am def. ready for some Buffalo Bills football, but it's just not the same this year. I feel like there is nothing to be excited about, even the switch to the 3-4.....I don't know why.
                      Everyone seems to be like that now, no one in buffalo is even talking about them really.

I think we should start Brohm, after his junior year he was really hyped, maybe some of that potential is still there.

Trent has never been the same after that concussion he had, and it doesn't seem like he will ever be a quality starter =(.

Comment

• Brohm sucks .

Comment

• I heard training camp is dead too. That sucks.

Trent should start tho. Easily the best guy we have and I think he could be alright under Gailey.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Between the Bills not wanting Schobel and the Sabres waiving Kennedy, Buffalo is really pissing me off right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                              Between the Bills not wanting Schobel and the Sabres waiving Kennedy, Buffalo is really pissing me off right now.
                              Lol, I was thinking on the trip back home reading those headlines how mad people in Buffalo must be... Although I do like the signing of Morrison alot, the Kennedy move is borderline baffling... Glad to see this board is still alive.
                              "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

• this move really ticks me off.
                                not drafting a LT, okay you didn't like any I'll give you a pass.
                                not drafting a QB, okay you didn't like any I'll give you a pass.
                                letting your best front 7 player go, you get no pass on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information