Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who else was there? So ******* amazing. So ******* amazing!

Buffalo party.

Comment

• Congrats guys! What a great game! I was cheering for you from the start.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Congrats guys, I can imagine what it must feel like to end a streak like that. See you later this year ;)

Comment

• ELATION! SWEET, SWEET VICTORY!

I love you all, I love my ******* Buffalo Bills, finally making me a proud little man today.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• 2011 Buffalo Bills #swagpersonified #whysoserious #BillsMafia #FitzMagic #I'msoeffingdrunk
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Can't say enough about the swag. Freddy is feeling it and I love it so much. Dancing on the sidelines after breaking off big runs. Firing up the crowd. Taking the touchdown flag and waving it around in victory. Just ******** on any defense in front of him. I don't know the last time I've liked an athlete this much.

Comment

• !!!!!!!! We fing won vs the Pats*!!!!!!

Comment

• Ugh. Work is going to suck today. It was completely worth it though!

Comment

• Great game and victory for you guys. Congrats. Can't wait for Rd 2 :)
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Guys, I am a poor college student, but I have season tickets in the most expensive non-club/box seats (due to my whole family sitting there). I couldn't afford to go to every game, so prior to the season I let my cousin buy my seat at the Pats game, figuring that it would be a definite loss. What a terrible decision that turned out to be, missing the team's first win against NE in 8 years. But either way,

WE BEAT NEW ENGLAND and are atop not only our division but CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I still dont believe what I have just seen a day later, I dont even know how to react... That was... Wow... Wow...
                        "It must be contract year!"

Deion Sanders

Comment

• I'm gonna have to get back out to the stadium sometime this week to try and find my voice.

Comment

• Potential trap game coming up this weekend. Bengals have a good defense.

Comment

• Bills - 27 , Bengals - 24

Comment

• Ugh......I'm bitter about that Stevie Johnson call, but we didn't deserve to win that game. We were completely flat in the 2nd half.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information