Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love McIntyre, and it helps that he's always good for an indecent exposure joke every week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
      I read over on BBMB that Sheppard is going to be starting in place of Davis from now on.
      Can anyone else confirm/refute this?

Also, does anyone else have a mancrush on Corey McIntyre?
      JoeB_WGR Joe Buscaglia
      Kelvin Sheppard, while not named the starting ILB outright, will get the majority of snaps moving forward according to Gailey. #Bills

Comment

• 6 yrs, 59 million, 24 GTD, 33 in the first 3 years for Fitzy.

Essentially a 3/33 million dollar deal. Good signing for both parties.

Comment

• didnt think he would get that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
            didnt think he would get that much.
            Eh, that's the going rate. If Kolb and Cassel got that kinda money.....
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Awesome game, but I don't know how you couldn't be looking at next week already. Big, big game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                Awesome game, but I don't know how you couldn't be looking at next week already. Big, big game.
                **** THE JETS! **** THE JETS!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                  **** THE JETS! **** THE JETS!
                  this!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• It was a very good win considering we play the Jets next. Could easily have been a trap game with the team looking ahead to New York.
                    And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Are any of you guys heading out to the Ralph on Sunday?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Doubtful. Get into a fight for me if you do, though.

Comment

• 21-0, lol i knewthis team wasn't for real. they look like ****.

Comment

• This team wasn't winning a playoff game in the next couple years anyways, if that wasn't obvious to everyone early on despite the wins, then you must have been drinking too much of the kool-aid. The defense has given up massive yardage in pretty much every game, the only reason the Bills have been so competitive is because the defense has managed to be produce a lot of turnovers and Fred Jackson is an offense on his own.

I'm fine with the contract we gave Fitzpatrick, its really a 3 year deal the way its structured, 3 years is a while to live with middle of the pack quarterback play, but theres still a lot of places the Bills need to improve.
                            The Defense is solid up front, Dareus and Williams looks great on paper, Dareus will only improve and both are locked up long term and there is a lot of depth up front as well.
                            The situation at corner is a nightmare, but safety is more than set, especially considering if Williams is no good at corner he can be moved back to safety and be at least adequate.
                            There are no outside linebackers that should be starting on the roster in a 3-4 defense, Kelsay and Merriman are both hurt right now, but neither are starters, Merriman is washed up, and Kelsay is playing out of position, but can apply some pressure on occasion.
                            So the defense needs major upgrades at outside linebacker and corner, and they'll need to add depth at both positions over the next couple years with the current contracts that the players have.

On offense, the Bills need to add some more athleticism with size at receiver. I don't think Jones or Nelson will ever be more than they are right now, the Bills need to take another shot at a jump-ball receiver and hope they turn out better than Hardy did. They also need a lot more depth on the offensive line too, and probably need a tight end that offers more than Chandler does outside of the red-zone.

The most frustrating thing about the Bills needs right now, are that they are all at positions where they've missed in the draft, or come up short. They missed on Maybin for their edge rusher need. They missed on Hardy for their lanky endzone, jump-ball, sideline fade receiver. Leodis McKelvin hasn't become as good as everyone hoped, but hes a decent starter at corner. I'm convinced the corners look a bit worse than they really are because none of the linebackers can cover much ground, and the pass rush isn't great, but all year the defense has been shredded through the air, thankfully the run defense has slightly improved despite injuries for a few of the front 7 starters.

Lets let Nix and Gailey try to build a better team with Fitzpatrick, see how everything looks after a couple years and see how far they can take the Bills. Fitzpatrick hasn't been phenomenal, but its the defense that has been more responsible for the Bills issues this season. If not for all the turnovers they've come away with, this would probably be the worst defense any of us have seen from the Bills.

Comment

• I will say that it is really unfortunate that we faced three straight road games after the awful Jets loss. There are no home games remaining that are impossibly tough, could've been a good refresher for this team after these weeks. Beating the blowfish in their backyard will have to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                                The most frustrating thing about the Bills needs right now, are that they are all at positions where they've missed in the draft, or come up short. They missed on Maybin for their edge rusher need. They missed on Hardy for their lanky endzone, jump-ball, sideline fade receiver. Leodis McKelvin hasn't become as good as everyone hoped, but hes a decent starter at corner.

Lets let Nix and Gailey try to build a better team with Fitzpatrick, see how everything looks after a couple years and see how far they can take the Bills.

Picking Whitner over Ngata(when DT was a big need at the time) and Maybin over Orakpo are two picks by the Bills that haunt me in my sleep. I can't tell you how many time's i have gone over the "what if" scenario's in my head. Taking Dareus this draft has helped heal the pain of the Whitner pick at bit but i dont know if i will ever get over passing on Orakpo for such a useless player like Maybin. As much as i hate McKelvin, he can NEVER make a play on the ball, I felt like he was the best CB in the class and the right selection with the pick. With the acception of Stevie Johnson, and maybe Bell if he can keep improving, that entire 2008 draft class was a bust. The firing of Tom Modrak was probably my favourite off season move by the Bills.
                                "it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information