Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo Bills Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I keep on hearing and reading that Patrick Willis could drop to Round 2.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Wide Right
      I keep on hearing and reading that Patrick Willis could drop to Round 2.
      Let it happen. :D

      Comment


      • No way in hell.



        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

        Comment


        • yeah, I don't think there's a chance he'd be there in round 2. I'd rather just straight up take him at 12, along with many of you. I just said it once in a fantasy post to feel ecstatic.

          Comment


          • Man Dwayne Bowe has upped his stock so much that taking him at 12 wouldn't be a reach but a #2 Reciver isn't the biggest need we have and there are so many good WR's that'll be available in Round 2 or 3 it'll be a bad pick.

            But I do like Dwayne Bowe.

            Mock Draft
            Patrick Willis-ILB Ole Miss
            Aaron Sears-RG Tennessee
            Paul Williams-WR Fresno St.
            Lorenzo Booker-RB Flordia St.
            LeRon McClain-FB Alabama
            Rory Johnson-OLB Ole Miss

            Comment


            • don't know if any of you saw this on the bills message boards, but does it make you question willis at #12 at all?

              Five Prospects Who Failed to Meet Expectations
              1. Ryan Harris/OL/Notre Dame: Continuing what was a poor senior season, Harris was beaten regularly in Mobile. At one point he was chastised by Jon Gruden for allowing a sack on Thursday.

              2. Marcus McCauley/CB/Fresno State: Another who struggled in '06, McCauley was beaten with regularity all week. His performance during Thursday's no pads practice was not good.

              3. Patrick Willis/MLB/Mississippi: Willis gave good effort all week and looked strong in the box. Problem was he struggled making plays out to the sidelines or in reverse. He does not resemble the first-round talent many have pinned him to be.

              4. Quentin Moses/DE/Georgia: The Bulldogs pass rusher checked in much lighter than expected at 249 pounds and was handled all week by blockers. During interviews, Moses did not come off as a confident individual.
              i don't have a link to the article, but it was in this thread:
              http://boards.buffalobills.com/forum...d/1476111.aspx

              i still a pos fan, i wouldn't be upset with willis, but i need to see more tapes of him, i hate that i lost nfl network.
              2015 Bills Draft:

              This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

              Comment


              • That guy shows no credibility to me. He scraped for one negative thing to go on about Willis (without providing a link or the correct number of disappointing players) and goes on about how he will flop. Seems like an over the top hater to me

                side note- while looking at the list of users currently online, I just remembered that I have an account that I have never used there. I am "Fearless Peerless"

                Comment


                • I used to be on the BB.com board. I was "Terry Tate."

                  Comment


                  • does anyone else find it strange how widely varying these reports are? I've read reports that say Chris Leak has been the qb of the week at the senior bowl and Scott doesn't seem like Leak deserves to be holding a football. Both Kiper and McShay thought my boy Drew Stanton's played himself back into the 1st round while Scott and others seem to think that he could fall to day 2.

                    This report is another example. I've seen multiple articles that say that one of Willis' best strengths is his ability to play sideline to sideline. Just frustrating.

                    As far as Wide Right's mock, I like it, but I'd tweak it just a hair.

                    I'd be really fine with...

                    1. Willis I think he and Jarrett will both have 12th pick value.
                    2. Sid Rice (I think he'll fall after the combine and private workouts)
                    2b. Trade up from 3... Daymeion Hughes/Chris Houston...Hughes likely won't be there, but Houston is gonna be a star.
                    4. Booker kid won't be a 1st day pick, and probably never a franchise rb, but I love his game and think he'd be very good in our system.
                    6. McClain, love what I hear about him so far and think we need to address FB.
                    7.Rory Johnson, if this kid actually does run 4.23 theres no way he's here, but he sounds real athletic, would be a heck of a 7th rounder. If not...Jeff Samarzidja anyone?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by glazeduck
                      does anyone else find it strange how widely varying these reports are? I've read reports that say Chris Leak has been the qb of the week at the senior bowl and Scott doesn't seem like Leak deserves to be holding a football. Both Kiper and McShay thought my boy Drew Stanton's played himself back into the 1st round while Scott and others seem to think that he could fall to day 2.

                      This report is another example. I've seen multiple articles that say that one of Willis' best strengths is his ability to play sideline to sideline. Just frustrating.

                      As far as Wide Right's mock, I like it, but I'd tweak it just a hair.

                      I'd be really fine with...

                      1. Willis I think he and Jarrett will both have 12th pick value.
                      2. Sid Rice (I think he'll fall after the combine and private workouts)
                      2b. Trade up from 3... Daymeion Hughes/Chris Houston...Hughes likely won't be there, but Houston is gonna be a star.
                      4. Booker kid won't be a 1st day pick, and probably never a franchise rb, but I love his game and think he'd be very good in our system.
                      6. McClain, love what I hear about him so far and think we need to address FB.
                      7.Rory Johnson, if this kid actually does run 4.23 theres no way he's here, but he sounds real athletic, would be a heck of a 7th rounder. If not...Jeff Samarzidja anyone?

                      You really have to know which are the most reliable sites and even then there can be some variances. If you cannot find consensus, it usually means the player has at least some problems. This isn't a strong draft class, if Russell and Quinn don't turnout to be franchise type QB's, this will be a mediocre draft.
                      The consensus I found on Willis suggests #12 is way too high for him, he's very good against the run but has a lot of trouble dropping into pass coverage which isn't good for a cover 2 MLB. I think he go anywhere from around 18-32.
                      Personally I'm not a Rice fan at all, he'll definitely be there in round 2 but will turnout to be a below average player. I wouldn't be suprised if Hughes is available in round 2, he measured in 4 inches lower than his college height and is known to run a slow 40.
                      If Booker runs in the 4.35 area, he'll be a day 1 pick in this weak draft.
                      McClain isn't going to be available in round 6, try round 3 or 4.
                      And proud of it!!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                        That guy shows no credibility to me. He scraped for one negative thing to go on about Willis (without providing a link or the correct number of disappointing players) and goes on about how he will flop. Seems like an over the top hater to me

                        side note- while looking at the list of users currently online, I just remembered that I have an account that I have never used there. I am "Fearless Peerless"
                        I'm not that guy on the BB message board, but I found the link to it.

                        http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...owl/index.html

                        [/url]


                        Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by glazeduck
                          does anyone else find it strange how widely varying these reports are? I've read reports that say Chris Leak has been the qb of the week at the senior bowl and Scott doesn't seem like Leak deserves to be holding a football. Both Kiper and McShay thought my boy Drew Stanton's played himself back into the 1st round while Scott and others seem to think that he could fall to day 2.

                          This report is another example. I've seen multiple articles that say that one of Willis' best strengths is his ability to play sideline to sideline. Just frustrating.

                          As far as Wide Right's mock, I like it, but I'd tweak it just a hair.

                          I'd be really fine with...

                          1. Willis I think he and Jarrett will both have 12th pick value.
                          2. Sid Rice (I think he'll fall after the combine and private workouts)
                          2b. Trade up from 3... Daymeion Hughes/Chris Houston...Hughes likely won't be there, but Houston is gonna be a star.
                          4. Booker kid won't be a 1st day pick, and probably never a franchise rb, but I love his game and think he'd be very good in our system.
                          6. McClain, love what I hear about him so far and think we need to address FB.
                          7.Rory Johnson, if this kid actually does run 4.23 theres no way he's here, but he sounds real athletic, would be a heck of a 7th rounder. If not...Jeff Samarzidja anyone?
                          What are we trading to get up from the 3rd to the 2nd? We're not missing any draft picks besides the 5th for hargrove.


                          Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Bills2083
                            Originally posted by glazeduck
                            does anyone else find it strange how widely varying these reports are? I've read reports that say Chris Leak has been the qb of the week at the senior bowl and Scott doesn't seem like Leak deserves to be holding a football. Both Kiper and McShay thought my boy Drew Stanton's played himself back into the 1st round while Scott and others seem to think that he could fall to day 2.

                            This report is another example. I've seen multiple articles that say that one of Willis' best strengths is his ability to play sideline to sideline. Just frustrating.

                            As far as Wide Right's mock, I like it, but I'd tweak it just a hair.

                            I'd be really fine with...

                            1. Willis I think he and Jarrett will both have 12th pick value.
                            2. Sid Rice (I think he'll fall after the combine and private workouts)
                            2b. Trade up from 3... Daymeion Hughes/Chris Houston...Hughes likely won't be there, but Houston is gonna be a star.
                            4. Booker kid won't be a 1st day pick, and probably never a franchise rb, but I love his game and think he'd be very good in our system.
                            6. McClain, love what I hear about him so far and think we need to address FB.
                            7.Rory Johnson, if this kid actually does run 4.23 theres no way he's here, but he sounds real athletic, would be a heck of a 7th rounder. If not...Jeff Samarzidja anyone?
                            What are we trading to get up from the 3rd to the 2nd? We're not missing any draft picks besides the 5th for hargrove.
                            he wants 2 seconds..........
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by art vandelay
                              I used to be on the BB.com board. I was "Terry Tate."
                              Do you get on anymore?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bills_red
                                Originally posted by art vandelay
                                I used to be on the BB.com board. I was "Terry Tate."
                                Do you get on anymore?
                                Nope.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information