This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See the sig baby!!!!!!!!
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Anyone else see this comment?:

"If that had been Peyton Manning, you'd expect it," he said disgusted. "But it was J.P. Losman. That's embarrassing. I hope he doesn't feel too good, because we just shot ourselves in the foot." - Dunta Robinson

What a POS...

Comment

Originally posted by DWhitner20
        Anyone else see this comment?:

"If that had been Peyton Manning, you'd expect it," he said disgusted. "But it was J.P. Losman. That's embarrassing. I hope he doesn't feel too good, because we just shot ourselves in the foot." - Dunta Robinson

What a POS...
        Kinda is true. If Losman hung 300 yards on me I would be pissed, he hasnt been all that great. I like Losman, but still.....

Comment

But still, what a distasteful comment.

Comment

But still, what a distasteful comment.
            Oh yeah, it was downright stupid to say, but I cant blame him for feeling like that. Still a jackass for saying it tho.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the jags look tonight, they are a hit or miss team

Comment

They're looking pretty darn good, Giants have yet to get a 1st down.

Comment

They're looking pretty darn good, Giants have yet to get a 1st down.
                  yeah, still holding up well. We are gonna have a tough time if this Jaguar team shows up.

Comment

Who remembers me?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl
                      Who remembers me?
                      you were that dolphins fan, right?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcGee
                        you were that dolphins fan, right?
                        That must be a joke.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

sadly, yes

Comment

Chris Brown from BuffaloBills.com reporting we've signed TE Matt Murphy to the 53 man roster.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4418

Comment

We might want to hold off on drafting a OT with our first pick with the way Jason Peters has handled the move to LT.

Terrence Pennington hasn't been half bad at RT and with his athletic ability and his size I'd give him some more time there.

Personally I think Duke Preston has been better than Chris Villariall and I think he'll show that for the rest of the season.

We still need to fix the interior of our line. Melvin Fowler is good but I don't think he's starting matieral. Hopefully Levy looks at Datish during the draft.

Tutan Reyes and Mike Gandy are career backups so looking for a G in this draft will have to be a priority. Justin Blalock is a good canidate here.

So looking ahead this is the line we could be coming in with next season.

Jason Peters-Justin Blalock-Doug Datish-Duke Preston-Terence Pennington
                              Mike Gandy-Tutan Reyes-Melvin Fowler-Chris Villiariall-Brad Butler
                              Aaron Merz

That gives us a young, athletic, versatile OL with veteran backups that can come in and get the job done if there is an injury.

Draft
                              1st-Alan Branch-DT
                              2nd-Justin Blalock-LG
                              3rd-Doug Datish-C
                              4th-Ronnie McGill-RB
                              6th-Tyler Ecker-TE
                              7th-Dante Rosario-FB

Comment

Justin Blalock is a 1st round pick, Fowler dosen't need to be upgraded yet since we have weaker spots and he's been solid.

I'm hoping we can get Eric Steinbach in FA to replace Gandy at LG, then maybe draft Aaron Sears round 2 to play Right Tackle or Right Guard for us(I'm banking on Right Tackle because I think Preston is solid and will get better.)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information