This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DWhitner20
    I like what I've seen/heard about Kelly but I don't know much about him. Could he play NT?
    Definitely...he was basically the NT which allowed UT Warren Sapp to notch 10 sacks this season. Plus, Kelly is athletic as hell. He has played DE in a 3-4 and can get to the QB. I think he'd thrive in our D.

Comment

• Just found some bad news, apparently this year there is a new 2nd round tender being added. This is likely to be placed on Kelly, IMO.

The new tender amounts:
      Low tender - $850,000
      2nd Round tender - $1.3 million
      1st Round tender - $1.85 million
      1st and 3rd Round tender - $2.35 million

However, if a low tender is placed on Kelly, I also found out that we CAN offer him more than $850,000. If we offer him a salary which the Raiders do not want to match, then he is ours. Nevertheless, unfortunatley, as I mentioned, Kelly will probably get the 2nd Round tender.

Comment

• Who the hell is Kelly? Do you guys mean Terdell Sands?

Comment

• Scott has us taking Leon Hall with the 12th pick and Zach Miller with the 44th.

I'd like to move down a little to grab Hall but I'm pretty happy with those first two picks.

Zach Miller would make Losman a better QB. People always say that the TE is a QB's best friend. And in Miller you got a pretty good friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide Right
            Scott has us taking Leon Hall with the 12th pick and Zach Miller with the 44th.

I'd like to move down a little to grab Hall but I'm pretty happy with those first two picks.

Zach Miller would make Losman a better QB. People always say that the TE is a QB's best friend. And in Miller you got a pretty good friend.
            Do you think we coudl get Hall later than 12th?
            Miller would be exactly what we need, my reason for drafting Jarrett is the exact reason id want Miller too.

If Clements leaves i'd want Hall over Jarrett and a good WR or TE in rd.2 as well.

MY BILLS DRAFT NEEDS (in order): WR, CB, TE, OL, QB2

Comment

Scott has us taking Leon Hall with the 12th pick and Zach Miller with the 44th.

Hall is not going to last that long, and him at 12 will probably end up as a good value. Miller is a pretty good pick, I've been looking at TE more in depth lately, I have a longer post in his mock thread

Comment

• To regards to Scott's mock i have no complaints. With the increased possibility of Clements leaving i would love to bring in a cornerback of Leon Hall's caliber and getting the so called best corner with the 12th pick in the draft imo is quite a skill.

It is true he may not have the overall ability of a Champ Bailey, or even a more recent Antrel Rolle but not having to reach into the top ten to grab the best corner i believe ends up being of good value.

I also like the Zach Miller pick as i believe in the first day of the draft we must at least pick one offensive weapon being a more physical wideout or a tightend with the ability to catch the ball. I prefer Greg Olsen slightly over Miller as he is a physical freak. I watched him in a competition on ESPN last weekend, and i know how they mean absolutly nothing, i was amazed at how he beat runningbacks kenny irons and darius walker in an obstacle course.

im sorrry, i must be missing something, what signs?
                i made a (one game) mistake of our record, but infact 7-9 is worse than 8-8 but still didnt make the playoffs....dont see your point
                sorry to confuse you buddie, was just poking fun at you mistaking our regular season record

Comment

• Originally posted by WideRight
                  Who the hell is Kelly? Do you guys mean Terdell Sands?
                  No It's definitely Kelly. He was a decnt DT prospect a few years back but went undrafted (people questioned his work ethic) and has done nothing but star in Oakland ever since.

2 other RFAs that come to mind are Ben Utecht and Ernest Wilford. I see Utecht as more of a H-B type like the COlts made him out to be but I think he can also be a good starting TE in a normal, H-B less, system. Wilford is 6'5'' and has proven himself to be a good #3 reciever.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Who the hell is Kelly? Do you guys mean Terdell Sands?
                    Tommy Kelly:
                    http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/494520

Comment

• Trades I did on the Bills Board.

BUF-Mike Williams-WR
                      DET--George Wilson-WR, #204

BUF-#24, #28
                      NE-#12

What do you think. I know the Mike Williams trade will most likley never happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by bills_red
                        Trades I did on the Bills Board.

BUF-Mike Williams-WR

BUF-#24, #28, #60
                        NE-#12, #43

What do you think. I know the Mike Williams trade will most likley never happen.
                        like the williams trade, but marv would never get him. The other trade depends on who is there etc.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S
                          Originally posted by bills_red
                          Trades I did on the Bills Board.

BUF-Mike Williams-WR

BUF-#24, #28
                          NE-#12

like the williams trade, but marv would never get him. The other trade depends on who is there etc.
                          http://boards.buffalobills.com/forum...d/1475321.aspx

Comment

• BuffaloBills.com says that the Bills are looking for a "A true all-purpose back that can handle the load full-time," this off-season.
                            The implication, of course, is that Willis McGahee isn't one. A few weeks back, the team's website said there was a possibility McGahee would get dealt this off-season. We're starting to think it's likely.

http://rotoworld.com/content/Headlines.aspx?sport=NFL

Comment

• BuffaloBills.com says that the Bills are looking for a "A true all-purpose back that can handle the load full-time," this off-season.
                              The implication, of course, is that Willis McGahee isn't one. A few weeks back, the team's website said there was a possibility McGahee would get dealt this off-season. We're starting to think it's likely.

http://rotoworld.com/content/Headlines.aspx?sport=NFL
                              Two words: All Day 8)

Comment

• Darius Walker here we come.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information