Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call me crazy guys, but i just have this feeling our pick at #12 will be charles johnson.

unless someone like adrian peterson/alan branch falls to 12, i really just have a feeling johnson will be the pick.
    2015 Bills Draft:

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by essential
      call me crazy guys, but i just have this feeling our pick at #12 will be charles johnson.

unless someone like adrian peterson/alan branch falls to 12, i really just have a feeling johnson will be the pick.
      You are definitely crazy.

Comment

• Yeah, crazy.

Comment

• in big need of medication.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Charles Johnson wouldn't surprise me, really. It's hard to go wrong acquiring a 1st round talent at DE (of all positions) who is a perfect fit for the scheme. Unless he's taken by Bills or around that area, I've got a feeling Johnson is one of the talents who we're going to look back on in a few years and wonder why he wasn't taken earlier in the draft.

People keep thinking the Bills will only take a CB or MLB, but quite frankly, I don't see a prospect at either of those positions who grades as high as the 12th overall pick.

If I'm the Bills, my aim is to make out like bandits with either CB Aaron Ross of Texas or CB Daymeion Hughes of California Berkeley with my 2nd round pick - even if that means trading up some spots. It surprises me how under the radar both are flying at currently, I think a great deal of both (loved watching Hughes in Cal games). They are perfect for the team, and the difference in talent from say Darrelle Revis to them isn't near the difference between Johnson and whatever top-rated lineman is available there.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo
              Charles Johnson wouldn't surprise me, really. It's hard to go wrong acquiring a 1st round talent at DE (of all positions) who is a perfect fit for the scheme. Unless he's taken by Bills or around that area, I've got a feeling Johnson is one of the talents who we're going to look back on a few years and wonder why he wasn't taken earlier in the draft.

People keep thinking the Bills will only take a CB or MLB, but quite frankly, I don't see a prospect at either of those positions who grades as high as the 12th overall pick.

If I'm the Bills, my aim is to make out like bandits with either CB Aaron Ross of Texas or CB Daymeion Hughes of California Berkeley with my 2nd round pick - even if that means trading up some spots. It surprises me how under the rader both are flying at under the moment, I think a great deal of both (loved watching Hughes in Cal games). They are perfect for the team, and the difference in talent from say Darrelle Revis to them isn't near the difference between Johnson and whatever top-rated lineman is available there.
              Don't get it twisted, I like Johnson.. to see him at 12 would shock me though, especially since I like Abiamiri more. I think they'll both be very good pro ends.

As for taking a CB, I'm really against this... I think we'll offer Nate a deal, if he takes it great if he dosent I think we'll pursue Nick Harper or Rod Hood in FA, maybe both, but land one.

Comment

• that's why i said call me crazy about feeling johnson might be the pick. we don't really need him with schobel on one side and denney/hargrove on the other.

everyone thought freeney was taken way too high at the time, look at him now. i think if we don't take charles johnson, he doesn't make it past the broncos at #21.

like i said, it doesn't really make sense, i can't explain it, i just have a feeling johnson could be a bill at #12.
                2015 Bills Draft:

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

Comment

• IMO I think Aaron Ross is the best CB in the draft and would be a perfect fit for the Bills if not they really should be looking at Jarrett, Losman needs a big target...

but if Levi Brown was to fall to the Bills, how could they pass on him? Peters and Brown they would be set a tackle for many years to come.
                  Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Originally posted by NIN1984
                    IMO I think Aaron Ross is the best CB in the draft and would be a perfect fit for the Bills if not they really should be looking at Jarrett, Losman needs a big target...

but if Levi Brown was to fall to the Bills, how could they pass on him? Peters and Brown they would be set a tackle for many years to come.
                    The staff is really high on Pennington.

Comment

• I know the staff likes Pennington, but as long as the pick is on either line I will be happy. I like Pennington too, but have no problem with Levy taking Brown there.

Comment

• Originally posted by essential
                        that's why i said call me crazy about feeling johnson might be the pick. we don't really need him with schobel on one side and denney/hargrove on the other.

everyone thought freeney was taken way too high at the time, look at him now. i think if we don't take charles johnson, he doesn't make it past the broncos at #21.

like i said, it doesn't really make sense, i can't explain it, i just have a feeling johnson could be a bill at #12.
                        12 and 21 is a BIG difference.

And as for Freeney, thats because we was undersized.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeaselBird
                          I know the staff likes Pennington, but as long as the pick is on either line I will be happy. I like Pennington too, but have no problem with Levy taking Brown there.
                          I do, theres no point in taking an unproven player who will be a RT for us at 12 and paying him LT money.

Comment

• Originally posted by DWhitner20
                            Originally posted by WeaselBird
                            I know the staff likes Pennington, but as long as the pick is on either line I will be happy. I like Pennington too, but have no problem with Levy taking Brown there.
                            I do, theres no point in taking an unproven player who will be a RT for us at 12 and paying him LT money.
                            exactly, maybe rd3 at highest, cause even in rd2 we need to look at CB, LB, OG, WR (which ever of thsoe 4 arent filled in FA and rd1)

MY BILLS DRAFT NEEDS (in order): WR, CB, TE, OL, QB2

Comment

• Brian Moorman meat Sean Taylor, lol. Moorman didn't look that fast on that play. :D

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                                Brian Moorman meat Sean Taylor, lol. Moorman didn't look that fast on that play. :D
                                It's all just Belichick trying to injure our best player. Moorman's heart was out of the game when they snubbed him for the obstacle course.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information