Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, what do you guys think the chances of us pulling out a win are? I am going to say 35 %. I like how we are playing right now, but the Chargers are an elite team and we are just not there yet.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• "Tomlinson cuts to the left, slips, and loses his handle on the ball!
      London Fletcher picks it up and runs it back 63 yards to the house!
      The Chargers just don't look like their normal selves in this sloppy blizzard, and the Bills go up 28-10!"

it could happen...

Comment

• Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

If Buffalo has the weather like it should this weekend. Cold, windy, and snowy. Then I believe without major JP turnovers, that this game will be close! And ANYTHING can happen in close games!

Comment

• too bad I won't be able to see it

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee
            too bad I won't be able to see it
            is it blacked out again? That sucks so much. Especially because if they ever consider moving a team to LA, this wont look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S
              Originally posted by SuperMcgee
              is it blacked out again? That sucks so much. Especially because if they ever consider moving a team to LA, this wont look good.
              The Bills are like 10th in the NFL for total attendance this year. And one of the top in attendance for the last five years.

The Colts have attendances in the 50,000s, which is about 12-15,000 less than what will be at the Bills game tommorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by drmoyer421
                Originally posted by Rob S
                The Bills are like 10th in the NFL for total attendance this year. And one of the top in attendance for the last five years.

The Colts have attendances in the 50,000s, which is about 12-15,000 less than what will be at the Bills game tommorrow
                Actually there are going to 60,000 at the Colts game and that's just because it is a smaller stadium, not becuase you necesarily have better fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  Originally posted by drmoyer421

Actually there are going to 60,000 at the Colts game and that's just because it is a smaller stadium, not becuase you necesarily have better fans.
                  I never said anything about "better fans"... all I am saying is that the Bills have done EXTREMELY well in attendance. Places like Jacksonville have to cover 9000 seats every season just so that they can sell out each game.

The Bills are not in the Washington or NYC area and still compete effectively with the Redskins and the Jets/Giants with seasonal attendance numbers every year. (seeing they are the 3 of the top 5 in capacity) The market is CONSIDERABLY lower in population, yet fans still come in droves!!

Even when the game is blacked out, there are still 65,000 fans in the stadium WHICH IS MORE THAN 3/4 OF OTHER NFL STADIUMS!!

In the last five years they have only NOT sold out like 3 games.. and doing that with LOSING SEASONS! Imagine the demand when they start winning!?!?

Comment

• ITS THE BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS SSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I get what your saying, but that could be used as an excuse by the NFL. Not that it is necessarily true, but uneducated people will buy it.

Comment

• Can we get a weather update McGee?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S
                          Can we get a weather update McGee?
                          Well I live here in the area..
                          It should be in 20-30s and possible snow (probable snow in later afternoon)

Comment

• Originally posted by drmoyer421
                            Can we get a weather update McGee?
                            Well I live here in the area..
                            It should be in 20-30s and possible snow (probable snow in later afternoon)
                            whereabout in the area?

Comment

• well I actually live in Rochester, but my brother is in Kenmore

Comment

• On the Buffalo Bills official boards I'm hearing theres no snow in Lancaster, which is 5 miles of the stadium. It's going to be in the 20s-30s and theres a 30% chance of snow. But it should be rainy, cold, windy and nasty -- I LIKE IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information